• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Can’t stop crying

S

Sugaree

Another day of feeling so alone. I have my husband but even he gets exasperated with me. No one to talk too and tomorrow or the next day it will happen again. No thoughts, just feeling sad,and invisible,and scared. I am really here if I feel invisible?

jajingna

jajingna

You are really here. Sorry you're feeling down.

Schwarzen

Schwarzen

Yeah, sadly depression often causes that, it just drives most people away.

But at least you have what sounds like a decent husband. And anything you write here will get seen by random strangers from all over the world, that's better than nothing.

I think.

deliverevil

deliverevil

I haven't to many words to comfort you try something different.

A

Alexander Ypsilantis

Another day of feeling so alone. I have my husband but even he gets exasperated with me. No one to talk too and tomorrow or the next day it will happen again. No thoughts, just feeling sad,and invisible,and scared. I am really here if I feel invisible?
Are you on any medication to take the 'edge' off your Depression? It can help. Talk to a Psychiatrist or GP and discuss where you are at.

Medication is no panacea, you need therapy and other things as well. But it can help you get out of the very deep depths, if they prescribe the right medication for you. Good luck.