• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Can’t do life anymore

C

CedarLake

All it ever takes is something small. I dropped a glass container at work, and now I’ve fallen into a complete spiral and I can’t get my head to shut up.

Just getting noise round my head like “you can’t even wash dishes, your useless”, “everyone hates you, look at how their looking at you” “you’re never going to feel better, just die”

I had a panic attack, I went for a cigarette, I SH, I tried breathing exercises.Nothing is calming me down. I’m sick to death of this happening every time something remotely bad happens, I’m sick of letting everyone down, I’m sick of no therapy or medication ever helping and I’m sick of trying. I just want all this to end

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I'm sorry you're feeling so low, I hope things improve for you soon. It may help to have a look at these two pages on the forum: Suicidal Crisis and Mental Health Forum - Getting Help about what to do if you're feeling suicidal, or if you need emergency help. I hope you can use the forum for support during this difficult time.

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.

Glass is cheap, but you're priceless, please don't be hard on yourself for a genuine accident, they happen to all of us.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Cedarlake,
How are you feeling now?

D

Debaura500

We all hàve accidents. Stop beating yourself up! It's cool

C

CedarLake

Hi Cedarlake,
How are you feeling now?
weirdly I’ve had a few hours of relative calm and serenity. Lifes Been pretty brutal lately so it’s a nice break, don’t think it’ll last though. Thanks for asking

H

Honeyshadow

I’m so sorry you feel like this. I go through the same things daily. Do you have someone to talk to, a friend ? Do you exercise, that has helped me in the past.