Caffeine is bad for us!

A

Apollon

I think this sub forum is appropriate for this topic. :)
Here is the story...
I used to drink couple cups of coffee, every day, for past 8 years...
In the last year, I got ExTrEmE anxiety, unbearable, so I cut my coffee intake to just one cup per day, or one glass of nes coffee per day, in a.m.
I had severe insomnia for years, in period from March to May this year, I had dozen of seizures, and got EEG reading, because epilepsy was suspected.
Doctor said that I have akathisia (disorder caused by psychiatric medication), because of using much antidepressants in past time...
I couldn't sit still, I had mini seizures all the time, I couldn't sleep, my anxiety used to rise to the levels of paranoia, I was very irritable, with homicidal / suicidal thoughts... It was hell... I got diagnosis of severe bipolar disorder at that time...
Then, I discovered "Acquired caffeine allergy"...
I didn't know that exists at all... After trying to fix things with various medication, and natural stuff, I decided to stop drinking even that one cup of coffee per day, and to see what will happen...
I had NO withdrawal symptoms...
Now I have more energy, I'm not anxious, I can fall to sleep much much faster, and I'm not irritable anymore...
Like I got a new life since I stopped drinking coffee, or any other caffeinated drink...
I suggest everyone who have any psychic issue, to stop drinking everything that contains caffeine, just for a week, to see the results...
Here is a very good article about this topic, with provided scientific studies.
http://www.doctoryourself.com/caffeine_allergy.html
Cheers. :)

R

raavn111

Yes Caffeine and Tenin both are bad for us.They can make you addicted .So stop drinking Tea and cofee too much.....