• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Cafe?

S

Starbright

A few people have mentioned a cafe but I can't see one...help!:tea:

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi Starbright - try clicking on Forum, top of menu. Scroll down to bottom, look under Discussion and you will find Chill Out Cafe.:)

Is this the Cafe you mean? Or are you inviting us all somewhere else?? :flowers:

Post again if this is not right.
x

S

Starbright

Yes that's the one I meant - I can't get used to the way things keep hiding - but you're all very welcome to come round mine sometime rather than a cafe. I make a mean victoria sponge:grouphug:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Staff Member on Leave
Hehe made me smile did this. I remember donkeys years ago when at school we had to make a swiss roll. I did everything right and it looked good when it ame out of the oven. I turned it out onto a cooling tray and went to whisk some cream. When i came back the cake had sunk thru all the squares in the cooling tray so all i had was little cubes of cake. I thought it was immensly funny but my teacher did not:rofl2:

I still couldnt cook a sponge if my life depended on it:)

D

Dollit

i once did a Victoria Sponge and didn't sieve the flour first and everyone kept asking me why I'd put nuts in it! :LOL: I'm a good cook but I can't do cakes & baking! :D

M

Michael

Founding Member
I'm a superb taster, got gold awards for doing that. :D:drool:

Michael:)

S

Starbright

I love the story of the little cubes of cake. I would think it was funny too but if your home economics teacher was the same as mine, she didn't have a sense of humour.