• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Cafe?

S

Starbright

A few people have mentioned a cafe but I can't see one...help!:tea:

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi Starbright - try clicking on Forum, top of menu. Scroll down to bottom, look under Discussion and you will find Chill Out Cafe.:)

Is this the Cafe you mean? Or are you inviting us all somewhere else?? :flowers:

Post again if this is not right.
x

S

Starbright

Yes that's the one I meant - I can't get used to the way things keep hiding - but you're all very welcome to come round mine sometime rather than a cafe. I make a mean victoria sponge:grouphug:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Hehe made me smile did this. I remember donkeys years ago when at school we had to make a swiss roll. I did everything right and it looked good when it ame out of the oven. I turned it out onto a cooling tray and went to whisk some cream. When i came back the cake had sunk thru all the squares in the cooling tray so all i had was little cubes of cake. I thought it was immensly funny but my teacher did not:rofl2:

I still couldnt cook a sponge if my life depended on it:)

D

Dollit

i once did a Victoria Sponge and didn't sieve the flour first and everyone kept asking me why I'd put nuts in it! :LOL: I'm a good cook but I can't do cakes & baking! :D

M

Michael

Founding Member
I'm a superb taster, got gold awards for doing that. :D:drool:

Michael:)

S

Starbright

I love the story of the little cubes of cake. I would think it was funny too but if your home economics teacher was the same as mine, she didn't have a sense of humour.