• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

By a mistake ...

Blooming

Blooming

I posted a thread in the bipolar forum that was meant for this forum. You can read it there if intrested. It is called: " DBT for none-borderliners."

I posted it because I wanted those who have a Borderline Personally Disorder, when they read my posts in this forum, shall know that I don't have the same experiences as them. I meant it as being honest and polite.

The reason why I sometimes want to write in the borderline forum is that I now and then need to speak to somebody who understand the special "language" of DBT.

The chance is greater here then in the depression forum. :flower2:

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Some people with bipolar disorder have done DBT so don't worry. Many people read all forums anyway.

What do you need to talk about?

Blooming

Blooming

I use a Pill Organizer. For me it works very well to take my meds as part of my the morning ritual. I fill the coffee mascine with water and then my drinking bottle and then take my meds. It has become a habit. I have one pill to take in the middle of the day. I find it easy to do because if I am tired I can just look in the Pill Organizer and see if it is still there. In the afternoon I am supposed to take my meds one hour before bedtime, so I do remember that. I think each person have to find a way that works for them. One can even use a note-pad as long as it it works for the person who need it to work.

Blooming

Blooming

Some people with bipolar disorder have done DBT so don't worry. Many people read all forums anyway.

What do you need to talk about?
I was trying to learn the "language" of DBT when I posted in the bipolar forum. My wish was to find people to talk to when I struggled with one or more techniques. I am just in the beginning of this, so I have nothing specific to talk about for the moment.

Blooming

Blooming

I use a Pill Organizer. For me it works very well to take my meds as part of my the morning ritual. I fill the coffee mascine with water and then my drinking bottle and then take my meds. It has become a habit. I have one pill to take in the middle of the day. I find it easy to do because if I am tired I can just look in the Pill Organizer and see if it is still there. In the afternoon I am supposed to take my meds one hour before bedtime, so I do remember that. I think each person have to find a way that works for them. One can even use a note-pad as long as it it works for the person who need it to work.
This post belonged to another thread in this forum. I think it is time for me to go to bed. :sleep:

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Maybe you could start a thread called: DBT? then anyone who knows about it would read it. I agree the BPD forum is the best place.