• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Busier via Monitoring and Following UP - trying to follow up- Volunteering work

N

natalie

Hi, Morning All folks,

I'm alright, very well temporarily on 25ml of med.

I have been busier and will most likely continue to be busier, monitoring and following up 1 pending volunteering work for Wednesday ad h oc requests, which has yet to be finalised,and also applying for a further 1 pending application.

The only actual successful application to date, though musn't grumble as the expression goes, is the interview tomorrow, for Data Inputting.

ill give updates here of any further volunteering work, news, and or also applications pending.

Have a good day all,

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

wollie

wollie

Good for you natalie, I hope you succeed in all your efforts:D

All the best woolie.

N

natalie

Hi Wollie,

Thanks very much, I do appreciate that.

All the best,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm well, I'm alright,

I am out via volunteer interview, I am sucessfully in, starting on Monday and Wednesday each week and I have requested a trial.

I'll go now, I'll reconnect to you all, later on this afternoon.

Have a good day all,

Best Regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

It's been absolutely cold day today, and then raining I was caught out in it, this afternoon.

If I can point out that through the colder weather just to annoy me today, in between commuting via the buses, I suffer with raynould's condiiton, - I can notte the colder affects quicker than anybody else, and the colder temps today, this morning, and it was dull, off course without public bathrooms suitable, in the area where I was, I had felt uncomfortable, and I knew I couldn't just pop in to somewhere to use a facility. I had a problem earlier on today, they didn't have any more bus passes,will i be relieved, for the renewed Freedom Pass

I enjoyed attending my interview, and all being well, and I have been selected in, so I have been successful, I shall be helping in group style activitites at the care home. My days will be Mondays and Wednesdays, all being well hopefully. My hours for the remainder of wintry season, shall be 11-12, arrival in preferably 10./10.15, -and presumably then lucnhtime at 2pm any afternoon groups (I'll know much nearer to the t ime if i'm helping for afternoon sessions).

I just need to finalise with my father, and i have checked with mother, and I shall then confirm with them on Thursday/Friday, or when I might hear from them.

I commence, all being well, next Monday.

Have a good evening all,

Best Regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All

i'm alright today mental health wise.

Just to update which i forgot about very tired last night, on Mondays it will be Chair Fitness, and on Wednesdays, Karoake. I'll be assisting with Group Activiities.

So I'll be alright there on Wednesdays as they have a group Karoake.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

i'm alright, mental health wise, still taking 25ml of med.

I have got an existing and 1 new organisation prospective voluntary work employer upcoming.

The first will be on Tuesday, from 1.30-3, I;ll be out to my locality in North West of London, from 10.30 travelling to, and then in, and have lunch also, - volunteering wise, I';ll be removing name badge papers with the guest names on, out of the badges, now there will be a huge boxful, and I have done this a small amount before.

The other, is mailing and possible intiivation organising work, for the brand new voluntary work employer and they'll contact me, early next week, to arrange a day, to help.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am really looking forward to helping out the volunteers department I am registerd with and have been registered for years, on Tuesday, and hopefully might pave the way for other ad hoc different work, who knows.

And the brand new pr ospective voluntary employer, shall contact me early next week, t o arrange when to help them out.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Change of situation plan;

i had an email, from the engagement officer, for my volunteering tomorrow, and it transpired, I felt, that it would be too awkward, and also what with the weat her, for me to slip out of the booked room, people needed the room, and then go back, half an hour later, I felt that's out of the question;

anyway we spoke, and whilst on call, speaking with her, she has now definitely via the computer room booking systems, booked me in for a room, definite, next Tuesday morning, from 10.45, and I'll stay right through, lunch, as well, and the Sing A Long group for staff and volunteers, in the afternoon, this will be and is all offline, by the way.

I am now revised looking to helping them out, next Tuesday morning.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, Hi All,

i don't know jokingly if i'm coming or going.

If I thought I was going to have a quiet field day in at home, tomorrow, approx 1pm, I had a call, from the prospective brand new organisation, inviting me for mailing work. I thought i was going to be having a quiet day, anyway, my main org helping shall be next Tuesday, and I am pleased in a big way, because t hen I can't be in a double booking situation.

My hours shall be from 11- 1.

I am looking forward to getting to this organisation, tomorrow morning.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm alright, very tired, I'm well mental health wise.

It's been volunteering wise a busy day today, I did a job in the morning, and in the aft ernoon, and, hopefully, on a tentative basis, an arrangement agreed all being well, I'll be back in on Thursday.

In the afternoon, from 12.15, to about 2.30/3pm.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have been absolutely shattered.

And it has materilised, that the work scheduled for Thursday had been cancelled. A relief.

They explained, and I understood with sympathy.

They will obvisously I am astute aware, very much so, that the co-ordinator shall keep a look out for further work requests in the near future.

I also tour via other organisations in the religious sector, for helping, so as long I won't have any bookings, and I'll check my diary of volunteering movements, I'll be only too obliged to help the main volunteering base out, from time to time.

Hopefully, if I'm up early tomorrow, I'll be going to zumba gold class, for the 9.45 session, near me in my community religious hall setting.

Have a good evening,

Best regards,all

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi aLL,

i have a plan, for my co-ordinator, I shall in the near future, just do 1 task. Because combined with the travelling, really did wear me out .

I'll email them to be aware in advanced of any such work, or more work to do, tomorrow.

Luckily, I don't have to be back, on Thursday.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi All,

I plan to monitor for internal in the main base systems for volunteer requests work, 3 times a day.

I also plan to implement more fitness workouts in at home, for and strength and stamina, to see me through travel and attendance in volunteering.

The 3 times a day monitoring will be from all being well, Monday next week.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/hi All,

I have discovered that my other o rganisation which I help from time to time, long term tempoararily is closing down. I happily won't mind.

They do agree, its' been blown up all ou t of proportion.

They will get relavant organisations officers to contact me, when back up and r unning.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Getting Your Life Back! 3
N Getting Your Life Back! 3