• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Bullying

V

Vegan_veggie

I used to be fairly unaware when people began to bully me. I could just never guess because I thought my parents loved me loads and I had a really nice life so if anyone said anything it never really hurt because I had my parents and lovely home to think about. Since they divorced though and they met other partners their partners began to bully me and look down on me with a smug look on their faces as if the devil had won and peace on earth was no longer. At first I thought my parents would work it out and that they would get back together and everything would go back to being fine again. Except it didn’t and the bullying got worse from people who I thought were good trustworthy friends and from my parents and their partners. The whole worlds and their dogs were against me. I still don’t know how to turn this around.

K

karl7

i got bullied badly mtself at high school, so i know how tough it can be....

.by the way WELCOME to the forums

V

Vegan_veggie

Ho
i got bullied badly mtself at high school, so i know how tough it can be....

.by the way WELCOME to the forums
how long ago was that? Have you recovered?

K

karl7

i was bullied at high school from13 to 18.....that was back in the early 90's.......but then i waas unlucky to get bullied by an adult bully from age 16 to 24....i hated that guy so much....he was manipulative and cunning.....i lost all my friends bacause of him (reason being he was afriend of the group of friends that i had) as i said i hated his guts and i had murderous thought regarding him......luckily i started seeing a psychiatrist at 22, therapy saved me......i learned to forget about him, i no longer hung around with that group o ffriends, i had to leave that circle......the hatred went away, i healed.

The fact i lost all my friends waas a problem but now looking back i would have advised myself to join a mental health club, these are place where mentally ill people can go to participate in activities such as art crative writing , group therapy or health management to name but a few or else you can just drop in for a coffee....look in to it, it wsas alife changer for me....having any type of mental illness would qualify you for membership.

V

Vegan_veggie

Th
i was bullied at high school from13 to 18.....that was back in the early 90's.......but then i waas unlucky to get bullied by an adult bully from age 16 to 24....i hated that guy so much....he was manipulative and cunning.....i lost all my friends bacause of him (reason being he was afriend of the group of friends that i had) as i said i hated his guts and i had murderous thought regarding him......luckily i started seeing a psychiatrist at 22, therapy saved me......i learned to forget about him, i no longer hung around with that group o ffriends, i had to leave that circle......the hatred went away, i healed.

The fact i lost all my friends waas a problem but now looking back i would have advised myself to join a mental health club, these are place where mentally ill people can go to participate in activities such as art crative writing , group therapy or health management to name but a few or else you can just drop in for a coffee....look in to it, it wsas alife changer for me....having any type of mental illness would qualify you for membership.
theres nothing going on here at the moment because of covid. Anyway I just feel like I don’t fit anywhere.

C

candycane

I used to be fairly unaware when people began to bully me. I could just never guess because I thought my parents loved me loads and I had a really nice life so if anyone said anything it never really hurt because I had my parents and lovely home to think about. Since they divorced though and they met other partners their partners began to bully me and look down on me with a smug look on their faces as if the devil had won and peace on earth was no longer. At first I thought my parents would work it out and that they would get back together and everything would go back to being fine again. Except it didn’t and the bullying got worse from people who I thought were good trustworthy friends and from my parents and their partners. The whole worlds and their dogs were against me. I still don’t know how to turn this around.
Sorry to here this.

C

candycane

Sorry to here this

T

Twinkle Toes

I got bullied throughout school for being different. It resulted in a phobia of speaking for years or been unable to be myself at all (I dissociated and created alters). I was in my 40's before I really understood why I'd had so many 'different versions of me' throughout my life!

whyme88

whyme88

I know how you feel, I am in the exact same situation.
I try my best to be nice to everyone but they just take advantage of me and bully me.
It really sucks.