• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Bullying

M

mandy125

I'm being bullied by my voices and I don't know how to get rid of them I feel as though I've been fiddled with one minute there gone then their again it's like I have humans in my head screaming at me for attention and I don't know how to get rid of it any suggestions for occupying myself would be good I e I know that I can colour or draw but I'm so distressed I can't write I'm on antipsychotic s so those suggestions arnt really relivent x

O

On Fire

Maybe your psychiatrist could alter dosage or change your medication?

Z

Zoe1

I have humans in my head screaming at me for attention
sounds to me something that has happened to you in real life
like having to look after a relative at a young age
that is just an example

M

mandy125

On fire I'm due a meds review soon I'm going to ask for my nurse to increase my ariprizole to 30instead of fifteen and zoe1 i think so to im also going to ask for sessions with my psychaitrist x

Z

Zoe1

I dont think a psychiatrist is the right person for deep work
they usually dont have time for that
you need a psychologist or a Rogerian therapist

I have similar issues with people needing me
and consequently I cant work in care roles

M

mandy125

okay ill have a chat with the nurse and asked if i can be reffered
for one or the other ill look into the rogerian therapist as im not sure what it is.
i cant work full stop i think ive lost the plot again x

Z

Zoe1

a rogerian therapist is not all about doing doing doing
its about whats going on underneath

A

Agag

I don't know what you mean by occupying yourself but do you call Samaritans. It's just they are really good for cutting off the pressure when voices are being intense. Just tell them and they listen but will also start asking you some good questions.

Another thing is do you have TV/Film or music that really engages you. I think it's probably different for everyone but for me it's things like Come Dine With Me/Four in a bed/Catfish or nail biting thriller films. With music, I make sure it's things I really like. Sometimes I will blast it out for some minutes just to catch my breath.

M

mandy125

no ive never called samaritans im not sure what the number is but i will look it up. im not really into tv as it talks to me but i do love music x

EdEd

EdEd

The television talks to you?how do you you hear the voices are they saying stuff to you on TV within the shows or is it within the sound of the television?

T

Tvgirl

I hear voices everywhere. In my ear and all around me. I really believe it's real and that I have a camera implanted in me and they are yelling in the camera at me. It sounds like it's coming from the side of me, not necessarily in my ear, but how is this possible? I'm so tired.

EdEd

EdEd

There is no camera implanted within ya , legit

L

linus

I hear voices everywhere. In my ear and all around me. I really believe it's real and that I have a camera implanted in me and they are yelling in the camera at me. It sounds like it's coming from the side of me, not necessarily in my ear, but how is this possible? I'm so tired.
My point was to genuninely read in to what others are passing through, try to see what would feel like to read about others and their experiences