• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Bullying in the afterlife??

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Anyone feel like this?

The masters 'don't make any mistakes' and envisage a 'purification' ???

:confused::evil:

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

it creeps me out - them walking around like monks!! Guilt complex anyone??

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
From all i've read - i don't think we can know for sure exactly what lies beyond the veil? - But i do think it's generally better, for most people, than this Earth.

[The past life/inter life - NDE/OBE material, isn't the only writings/perspectives on these areas - there are many - most writings appear to concern itself primarily with the death experience & what could be considered to be the astral levels]

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

We are spiritual beings. I accept that. And sure while we are alive on the plane - we don't even have to know that - but the knowledge is passed down and we can trust it.

I feel we should have spiritual rights!

From what I have read it reeks of arrogance and just pure coldness.

Jimny

Jimny

What 'spiritual rights' would you be looking for Brat? Interested as you are the first afterlife activist I have come across.

Kerome

Kerome

Can't say that I know of anything like that, brat. Recently I've mostly been reading up on the various Books of the Dead - Stanislav Grof wrote an interesting comparison in the 1990's - and they mostly talk about the actual experience of dying. It varies a lot, the Egyptians had this complex scenario of being judged by the gods, while the Tibetans had this thing where you wander through various stages and eventually find yourself attracted to a rebirth portal which takes you to one of six worlds.

But the interlife stuff does talk about a spiritual purification that happens soon after you die. It's supposed to be a good thing, a cleansing. 'Masters walking about like monks' is new to me :)

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

The purification is total world annihilation. 'It needs to happen' so they can bring about a golden age!!! (sounds like something out of a nazi playbook)

The God I believe in has a good sense of humor and does not care for worship etc.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

What 'spiritual rights' would you be looking for Brat? Interested as you are the first afterlife activist I have come across.
I don't know - but don't want to be sent to some communal work compound like in Nosso Lar.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

The purification is total world annihilation. 'It needs to happen' so they can bring about a golden age!!! (sounds like something out of a nazi playbook)

The God I believe in has a good sense of humor and does not care for worship etc.
Yeah sure - celebration - but it has to be natural - it has to be from the heart!!

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I also believe we get some sort of payback or justice. But I don't think it is what you think.

Jimny

Jimny

Interesting ideas. I agree that God must have a sense of humour.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I take no notice of what some boring monk wrote centuries ago.
It's not relevant to my path. My God/dess has a sense of humour and I don't think bullying happens in the afterlife.
From what I remember, our consciousness goes back to a really basic level and we just vibrate love and light. It feels timeless too, so it doesn't get boring. :)

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I take no notice of what some boring monk wrote centuries ago.
It's not relevant to my path. My God/dess has a sense of humour and I don't think bullying happens in the afterlife.
From what I remember, our consciousness goes back to a really basic level and we just vibrate love and light. It feels timeless too, so it doesn't get boring. :)
Yeah I think it will be fine - I think I was in a bad mood when I posted it.
It will be nice to see a lot of dead folk. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LORD BURT Spirituality, Psychology and Psychiatry 41