Bullying and mistreated by mental health teams

C

Chegs

I have been very badly treated by mental teams. I can't stand them. I can't do this anymore. Theyre psychos.

Poir0t

Poir0t

could you explain what happened, Chegs?

C

Chegs

They just shout at me putting my mental health and physical (heart) at risk cos I ve been under a lot of stress and been really weak. I'm gonna go back to my doctor and see if I can go back into private care. Start a fresh with someone new.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Sorry you've had bad experiences, have you complained? Hope you can get some care sorted.
Take care

C

Chegs

I really don't know about the money side of things now but I gotta get better help. I was in private care before and had a really nice psychologist which I paid for with my inheritance money cos my mum killed herself in tragic circumstances. Back then it cost me 110 quid.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Sorry to hear about what you are going through. I hope you managed to get better care and better people around you.

Working in mental health requires people to be caring, kind, understanding and have patience. I honestly believe that those who don't have this, shouldn't be working in mental health because of the potential effects it can have.