• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Bullies

L

Lucy Day

Thank you for all your messages lovely people. Speak again soon. X

L

Lucy Day

I have noticed a few people passing judgement to other people on here. I thought this forum was mean't to be supportive. I think it is best to just listen to people and have some empathy. Certain people who messaged me I couldn't care less for.

L

Lucy Day

I have come across LOADS of self righteous, judgemental people in my life and I couldn't care less for any of them. You go your way and I'll go mine. Maybe if you can't make friends there is something wrong with you (just a thought). But what I find with bullies is they can dish it out but can't take it. I can't stand most people they get on my nerves big time. This forum is getting on my tits and only been on it two days.

2Much2Feel

I have noticed a few people passing judgement to other people on here. I thought this forum was mean't to be supportive. I think it is best to just listen to people and have some empathy. Certain people who messaged me I couldn't care less for.
There are some out there, as with any place unfortunately, but you can hit the "ignore" button on them. I have had a couple and just have to let it roll off my back (despite having BPD, lol...). I know I've said things in anger on here that I regret, and I think most people kind of get that people are in moods, some things can come across differently than they were meant, etc. Try to not let that get you down on the forum, if you can. There are SO many more helpful people on here than not. Keep talking if it helps. Hang in there.