• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Bulimia Withdrawals ??

4LeafClover

4LeafClover

I’ve been bulimic for a solid 4 months now, and purging around 2-4 times a day.
My body almost seemed to adjust to the consistent purging sessions and I stopped feeling so weak from it, (or I think I got used to the weak/tired feeling)?? But, today has been the first day in 4 months where I haven’t purged at all. I am curious if anyone with bulimia or had bulimia ever experienced systems/withdrawals when they didn’t purge? Headaches? Back pain? Stomach pain?

O

Orangeade

I’ve been bulimic for a solid 4 months now, and purging around 2-4 times a day.
My body almost seemed to adjust to the consistent purging sessions and I stopped feeling so weak from it, (or I think I got used to the weak/tired feeling)?? But, today has been the first day in 4 months where I haven’t purged at all. I am curious if anyone with bulimia or had bulimia ever experienced systems/withdrawals when they didn’t purge? Headaches? Back pain? Stomach pain?
Ive never had bulimia and i dont know what its like and i can see you’re in pain. I’m hoping someone can help you here. Sending love and my messages are always open for you :)