• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

Builders - On A Temporary (Roof men) I meant, Basis/Noise

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have discovered, well rediscovered my trick, for blocking out the sounds of roof work men, at the moment, for next door neighbours, to listen to my head phones of a different musical currently to prevent the hacking and the banging sounds filtering through to me.

So hopefully, and all being well, this method will continue and resume in the afternoon, earlier afternoon after lunch time.

Best regards all,

After yesterday following on from horrendus noise from the roof and bays of house work men.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

In actual fact, and I'm not joking, although there has been a slight amount of drill, and I heard a bit of banging earlier, it's actually probably temporary though before the roofmen work storm starts, not too bad, I am coping rather well, I think, because I'm more prepared today, and they caught us out by surprised yesterday and Thursday, thinking t hat they weren't scheduled until on Monday. It's in a funny good way given me ahead preparation start roof men work wise, so that I'll be able to plan, and get about as normal including volunteering for this week.

Best regards all.