• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Buddy story: Getting a puppy for my mental health!

S

Shay94

so so cute, am glad you got a new friend to keep you company. Good luck with the training, what breed is he? I also love all the toys etc you got for him, especially the puzzle food bowl. That'll be great to stop him scoffing his dinner so fast

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

so so cute, am glad you got a new friend to keep you company. Good luck with the training, what breed is he? I also love all the toys etc you got for him, especially the puzzle food bowl. That'll be great to stop him scoffing his dinner so fast
It is a Friese stabij puppy. Hé is 6 weeks now. So 2 weeks left till he gets here. We were suppose to see him today but the caretaker just lost her 11 week baby so I rescheduled.

I really needed to hug my puppy because I'm doing paticulairly bad last week.. but I didn't want her to bug her. She has to process her own feelings first.

Is there someone that wants to talk? Because my best friend is out of reach.. for like a few months..

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
This thread if fascinating i hope we can all be kept updated on how these little beauties are coming on in their training