• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Bubbling under is saying hi!

bubbling under

bubbling under

Hi everyone, I found you all through a random google whilst struggling to find somewhere to 'hide' iukwim, and god am I glad I have :(
Am suffering depression, which seems to yo-yo daily. I'm on citalopram and Amitriptyline, right now for some reason having a bit of a weep. I think finding this has come as a huge relief.

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Hi Bubbling Under. Welcome to the forum - I hope you find folks here as friendly and supportive as I do. :welcome:

bubbling under

bubbling under

Thanks, I don't know what I expect/think I'll get out of a forum like this but I'm hoping having somewhere to go and camp out/vent or just get some of this mental 'yuk' out can only be a good thing yes?

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
I have found that keeping a journal here has helped get some of the mental 'yuk' out safely. It has also been heaps of fun at times. :)

D

Dollit

If you go down to the bottom of the page that has all the sections on and go into journals you can start a blog type diary. There's a "cafe" where we have fun. A discussion place where we discuss everything under the sun and it does get heated sometimes.

If you're as lucky as I am you'll make some really good friends that carry over into life off the forum. Just take your time and you'll find that place that's exactly your shape.

bubbling under

bubbling under

Thankyou for being so welcoming, considering it's late, it's good to see there are people around at this time. I like the idea of a diary, but worry about seeing it all written down. I don't know but that feels actually quite scary to me. Or is it something that is cathartic, have a strange feeling that's spelt very wrong :redface:

bubbling under

bubbling under

Thankyou so much for being so welcoming :)