• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Broadcasting

M

Mariyani

Isn't broadcasting just live thot conversation............... pleaseeeeee don't claim it cause you can really catch it.. also I find it too funny and I'm dying.. someone help.. safe words don't work! 😅

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
My opinion is we all broadcast our thoughts and even our dreams 24/7, this is known and with the aid of technology can be measured.

The big question might be who do you believe is reading them?

I believe if the masses could read our thoughts it would be too big a secret to keep for very long.

While I do believe in mind reading having experienced it for myself (both doing the reading and being read by others) I believe only a very small minority can do it, so few that you could go a lifetime without meeting someone who could do it, the only reason I've met as many as I did was because I spent a little time on a ward for acute mental disorders (aka the psych ward) and as for me reading minds I haven't been able to do it outside of being psychotic.