B

bagpuss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
bright day = shit mood
dull day = shit mood

Snow can make me excited sometimes

Domino

Domino

I honestly believe it can have an effect on everyone.
If its raining (although i love walking in the rain) it can subconsciously effect how you feel.
Its like a natural phenomenon
( yes i used the P word)

B

bagpuss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
maybe it can domino , I don't know if its pissing down or sunny somedays as I keep my blackout blinds down 24/7.

theirs no point in getting confused what the weathers going to do I rekon!

Domino

Domino

maybe it can domino , I don't know if its pissing down or sunny somedays as I keep my blackout blinds down 24/7.

theirs no point in getting confused what the weathers going to do I rekon!

This is true. On my worse days i certainly don't even check the weather!
Closed curtains and in the sanctuary of my safe zone.

Sharyhn

Sharyhn

I like rain, sometimes it can be calming, chill, read a book, watch a movie. I like thunderstorms, just when i am indoors though.

B

bagpuss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Actually I take it back because I do like to be sat in a tent with a bottle of wine while the rain is tapping on the tent fabric, that is something quite special:scratch:

or maybe it was the wine that I liked LOL

Sharyhn

Sharyhn

When my son was a baby, he had one of those, i can't remember what you call them, on his cot. It was to get him to sleep, it would have sounds of the ocean, rain and other ones. I found it really relaxing, used to send me to sleep. The other one used to project stars on the ceiling and had music.

B

bagpuss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
ooow I wonder if Amazon sell them, gonna get me one lol:LOL:

sounds like a good idea sharyhn

BlueBerry

BlueBerry

I also love the sound of wind and rain on the windows while I'm sitting all snug and warm inside :mrgreen:
I especially love thick snowy days. Sitting inside my grandparents house near the fireplace with the smell of cinnamon candles in the room (Christmas time!) while looking out the window at the beautiful snow is a favourite old seasonal memory of mine. I love walking out in the snow too as long as I'm well dressed for it with thick jackets, hats, gloves and boots. These kinds of weather make me feel really happy!

I absolutely hate being stuck out in the poring rain, particularly if I'm not dressed for the occasion. Being soaked through is a horrible feeling and never fails to make me feel depressed :sorry:

Strong heat can make me hot and sweaty which in turn can make me incredibly irritated and quick to anger!