Breaking Point

H

HollyR

The last few weeks/months have been really hard if I'm honest. My medication has stopped working, so I'm trying to get it changed, I cannot get up in the morning without my partner forcing me out of bed, and my emotions are completely out of control at the moment. On Sunday I split up with my partner and was packing my bags because I thought I was bringing him down, and after talking to him that wasn't the case so we're okay. I'm just really struggling to cope with life, work, everything.

I wanted to leave my job because I'm so stressed at it, but I've only just started my coursework so where would I go? What would I do? My partner spoke to me and doesn't think it's a good idea which is true, I need to stick it out and not give up. The problem is, I'm just confused all the time, I keep being late for work because I can't wake up.

It's just horrible at the moment, I don't know what I'm doing or where I'm going, I don't feel anything but I feel everything at the same time, I'm just confused. Need more support.

H

HollyR

I really hope the change in meds heps x until then you have my love and support
love Lu xxxx
Thank you, I hope that it helps as well because if not I don't know what I'm going to do :/ xxx

Lunus

Lunus

Thank you, I hope that it helps as well because if not I don't know what I'm going to do :/ xxx
You should perhaps ask your doctor to sign you off work for a couple of weeks until you get your meds sorted, just to give you some breathing space?
I’d highly recommend you read The Mindful way through Depression by Kabat Zinn. I think it would help you.