• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Breakdown

D

deanc

Hey guys,

New to the forum, I hope you guys might be able to give me some ideas.

I keep breaking down crying for no reason whatsoever. Ive had depression and full on panic attacks before, around 3 years ago, and this doesnt feel the same, work is going well, relationship is going well, there is nothing really wrong with life, just for no reason whatsoever I can break down for 10 mins ...

Sound like anything anyone has had before?

T

TOONAFISH

Hi Dean

Sorry to here that. I know that there doesnt need to be anything wrong in your life to have a bout of depression. I didnt understand when i got depressed as my life was i thought perfect.

Are you stressed out at all, I know when im stressed, i get more emotional.

:welcome:

D

deanc

Hey Toonafish,

I guess I am a little stressed, I am hoping it will pass soon. it is really strange as I can generally handle any type of situation, I didnt even really know what the cause was when I had depression last time, and that was really low, .. slow speach, and reaction time, full on anxiety and panic attacks out of nowhere, this does feel very different though, I could be sitting there listening to a song, or watching a movie or anything and all of a sudden I break down in floods of tears, ... I know its good to let it all out every now and then, but its the lack of control ...

Well thanks for the warm welcome!

J

jamesdean

Hi dean sorry to hear of your difficulties I hope that you can find this forum supportive friendly and a fun place to be,take care regards JD

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Depression Forum 3
B Depression Forum 6
M Depression Forum 10