brave new world

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
befor i came to london, i quoted brave new world to this gp “i want the right to be unhappy” the savage leaves the reservation were they’re old fashioned, have babys don’t take the drug soma constantly, the classics still exist though in brave new world they’re not read
he meets the controller and like a lot of anti psychiatrists says mental suffering is part of the human condition, quoting books, the controller says basically your asking for the right to be unhappy, the savage says yes, the controller says well you can have it and your welcome to it
i’ve definately had the right to be unhappy since then, psychiatric care has changed to leaving me to my own devices, bit confused whether it’s for the best
in brave new world the savage ends up commiting suicide

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
going to the national theatre tonight find it stressfull, though probably worth it afterwards, me in my rags among all the posh people, i will get noticed and discusssed happy voices

fazza

fazza

I went to a concert last night Rambo. I was very underdressed but didn't care. We all on the same rock spinning through space and if that means I wear jeans then so be it.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
what did oscar wilde say the next worse thing to been talked about is not been talked about, wore a coat some women in my unemployment group gave me, it said dry clean but i washed it very smart

hard to handle the drunks on the tube there and back, the bakerloo line was closed so a roundabout route getting there

i pride myself i didn't need to self medicate with alcohol though i drank to get to sleep when i got back

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mark_01 Schizophrenia Forum 1