• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Brand newbie

M

mariluna

Hello. I'm a 33 year old married mother of a teenager. Married, but alone, if that makes any sense. Been on and off meds for depression for 7 years or so. Currently I'm off... just can't deal with the side effects - but lately been feeling... bad. Very bad. Having a particularly rough day today so thought I'd look for a place like this... hopefully get some commiseration, if nothing else. This looks like a very helpful site full of very understanding and non-judgemental people. I hope to spend a bit of time on here in the future.

S

Sparky

Hi mariluna and welcome to the forum. :)

It was on a recent particularly rough day
when I found this place, and since then it's
certainly helped shift some clouds.

Great to have you with us. :hug:

Q

quality factor

Hi mariluna, :welcome: to the forum, hope being here
helps you.

QF.

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Hi, :welcome: to the forum. Sorry to hear you're feeling bad at the moment. Is it worth going back to your GP and asking for some different meds? They affect different people in different ways so if one or two have given you trouble, then there's probably another one that won't, at least not as bad. What have you been taking before?

Anyway, we're here to listen if it helps, we're a friendly lot and won't judge. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introduce Yourself 4
ParxSP Introduce Yourself 9
M Introduce Yourself 2
M Introduce Yourself 4
DieselEstate Introduce Yourself 5