Brand New Volunteeer Role/Existing Ad hoc volunteering duties

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Now that's soon to be arriving to the early Autumn, from beginning of September, I am half preparing to monitor my email account, something like 3 or 4 times a day, for volunteering notification requirments.

In terms of my other original 2nd organisation, they are not expecting work to be picking up for ad hoc volunteering until early November. I shall be watching that space, with strong interest.

i also planning to reboot me to resume fitness working out, by attending all being well zumba gold, on Tuesday afternoons, I will be trialing the first one, soon, in our local liesure complex site.
If manage the choreogaphy ok, I'll continue on with it. I also plan to chair fitness much more as well.

We're just waiting to replace our dvd unit, so I'm uncertain when I can resume normal standing based workouts in at home.

That's all I can debrief, at this time.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I hope all have been well. I have had a terrible sinuses headache and infection headache combined today, I am feeling easier now, since taking a paracetamol mainstream based painkiller, iwthout codeine, and without caffeine mixed within.

I have some volunteering news come through, I am just awaiting for confirmation for a task, in at my main chairble base, in North West of London, allowing for a couple of days for dealing with correspondence, I'll do a debrief, via here, in due course, it might just be for a morning, or it might lead on onto afternoon. On a day when I could be h elping for this project.

Meanwhile, I have my day centre branch assessment, upcoming for part icipating in activities or groups, however, this is for health and safety reasons, it's the policy for the mental health staffing of the day centre concerned. This will be on Wednesdayduring the earlier afternoon.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am helping out at my main charitible base on Wednesday, and i am in the throes of sorting out with both parties c oncerned, if I can also attend zumba, as well, I'll combine. It dawned on me, that in the cooler temps on Wednesday, I'll need my circualtion boosted, if I'm going to be happily doing a lot of hole punching, and something else connected for the work, needs to be cut in to a reasonable size smaller pieces. There's a wad of 250 ish to sift through, I'm to do what I am able to get through apparently. I'm look ing forward to this task.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very worn out . I have along of tr avelling to volunteering, done 3 tasks, for my main registered on call as required volunteers department, and travelling back.

No chair fitness today, I thought.

Hopefully on Saturday, I'll do my chair fitness then, or get to zumba gold.

I am taking things easier, going to be, this evening,

Have a good evening, all I'll relogg in, about 8.30pm,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have been extremely physically shattered.

I have been knitting and listening to music, and within the hour of 8.30 and 9.30pm, I have been having my during the evening snack, to reboot my energies for the remainder of the evening, before retiring for the night.

I will resume music listening and knitting.

Have a good evening/overnight all,

Best regards all.