Brand New Volunteeer Role/Existing Ad hoc volunteering duties

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm setting out from home, approximately 8.45am, today, and I suspect, happily it will be might be a heavy workload. I'm going to try to hear music while I volunteer to help me concentrate, and to focus.

I shall probably leave 2/2.30pm, otherwise, I might stick around longer, to avoid, the noisy school children, and leave either at 3pm, or 3.30pm.

I'll offer to go back if need be, for tomorrow, and later on in the morning, 11.30am.

Have a good day all, I'm fine, very well mental health wise.

Best regards,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Presumably, left over from yesterday out 3 times, I was still very tired, during my visit for the mailing t his morning. I couldn't turn them down. I left the volunteering much earlier than anticipated owing to the tiredness.

I was however, certainly on a roll within the mailing work, and not too sluggish feel at all, surprisingly.

I'll relogg on properly later ontoday.

Have a good afternoon, all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I have been very very physical tired this evening. Possibly owing to out 3 times yesterday, and volunteering this morning.

And travelling to and from volunteering. In the future, when going out to volunteer, I'll ensure I have my energised supplement drink, before I set out. That could well help.

I feel, that was the error i made today.

Hopefully, tomorrow, I'll go to a very local class, of zumba gold.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have slept very very well mostly overnight.

I was able to get my salsacise workout done, this morning before breakfast.

Hopefully and af ter lunch as well, I'll settle down, into musicals and music listening, and knitting, From at some point.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

At the community base I helped yesterday, they'll be in contact for another 2 lots of mailings, first up in August, and there's possiblity of one in September as well.

I am hoping to get another salsacise done, over the weekend.

As always, listening to musicals and music, and knitting combined.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am applying for a chairty volunteering role, as soon as I know much more and when it has been all confirmed, I'll post/file an update.

I'm alright, I'm very well, mental h ealth wise, and on 20ml. I have a GP appointment this afternoon, owing to which, I'll update of the dose switch.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

As required from the charity, I have since sent off my cv and covering letter - applying wise, and now the ball is in their court, no pun intended, so I will monitor a response if any, late week, or early week, and I'll note what might materalise.

I'm well, no problems, as such, on 20ml dose.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am feeling a bit embarrassed.

Having re read, the job description for a voluntary posiiton, I hadn't realised, that they wanted the cv and covering letter emailed!!! And I and preferably anyhow sent off my cv and covering letter by post. I have emailed ahead, saying that it was by error, and that I hadn't realised.

I'm within time, deadline anyhow, they wanted it, by Thursday, this week.

If they might wish for me to email, cv and covering letter, then I will. I'll see what comes back, on email, if I hear.

It would have saved me the postage, had I realised!!!

Have a good af ternoon all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

i'm very well, and I am trialing me, just with wristbands for anxiety control, without and I am putting on hold, Pregabalin, certainly until after the appointment. I'm not happy with the 50ml level of dose.

I have just applied for a role of Data Entry, it's for a completely different organisation, in the North West of London, if I haven't heard after 1 week, my placement organisation shall chase up on my behalf.

I am putting chair fitness workouts on hold, for the time being, owing to adverse weather conditions.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I've heard further from the 2nd brand new prospective organisation, applying for Data Entry. volunteering. I think, I am being shortlisted. They're liaison with me on email, directly regarding the work involved, and on their part availability. I'll play it by ear. I'll see what happens on email, tomorrow.

I am much much better via my psorasis.

Szchiophrenia based wise, I'm very well.

Have been listening to music and knitting, and also strong watching my email account, will be doing more of that on tomorrow morning.

I might now do my chair fitness, tomorrow. Much more cooler then.

Anyway in terms of the application, I shan't jump, before I can walk.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have an interview on the 5th August, for the Data Entry role, however, they are looking for expereinced operator for a particular brand of system, and they offered, let's discuss what is possible, maybe for helping within the organisation, anyway, I shall see, on the day.

I'm alright mental h ealth wise, very well. A bit of a shock, somewhere though, I'll reveal more, later on, another time. Nothing serious, pleasant actually. Not health related.

Have a good afternoon/evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

If doesn't pan out from my interview on 5th August, I still have my main base, volunteering which I am on call, and also over at my 2nd charity, where they seemingly have much more mailing work, on the offering than, in my main base. Anyway I will always be monitoring my inbox, 4 times a day, from in September, it's the holiday season now, I have toned the amount of monitoring down for twice a day.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm alright i'm very well sinuses up though.

I have some update on volunteering arrangements;

I have an interview next Monday,

On the 21 August, I have a envelope filling task, and I am enquiring if there will be an afternoon task, at my very big and large care and community complex, in North West of London.

So I'll be doing plenty of more chair fitness workouts, in at home.

I must sign out, I have been having a terrible sinuses bout and I was out shopping earlier this morning, and it absolutely fell down with heavy rain, suffering the consequences now, meaning the sinuses, oh yes, I had my hard cap on.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have the morning of 21 August sorted, and confirmed, I am just waiting clarifcation, on the afternoon of 21 August.

I'll get another chair fitness done, later on, during this evening, preferably just as well complimentary laughing, I made a start with my chair fitness workouts.

I have been slightly buiser, in at home front, so i'm slightly tired now.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Unfortunately, I haven't been shortlisted further for Data Entry, however, there will be mailings, and also one mailing anyway, and also, other orgs in the same building premises, shall be informed, that I am happy to help with a mailing.

i have a mailing stint on the 21st of August, so I'll be looking forward to that.

Have a good day all,

Best regards, all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I had a short term notice for a mailing task, tomorrow, I shall be out busier to include travelling to and from, I'll be helping out for the mailing task, from 10.15/10.30am, and right through I'll be half prepared, until about 3/3.30pm.

I hadn't been well today, not mental health though I had voices or intrusive thoughts up externally within 9 and 10 this morning, these then veered off by 10am, and I have been finer since, I have been having one or two head infections, behind my ear, so I haven't been well and not been able to plan in chair fitness. Hopefully, for the late week, I'll do chair fitness then.

By the way, I am self remedial treating the infections, next to the ear.

I hope all are well,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Just a further point;

I have cancelled out f rom Wednesday group mailing task work, owing to tiredness hanging from after the work tomorrow.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am overall very well today, I had a bit of a heard voice, this af ternoon, realising, up to 4pm I had to take my 25ml dose.

I am very tired have been in terms of me helping at my community organisation for a mailing task, and there might be more to follow on, in a short while, they'll contact me.

I hadn't realised that I had beenhelping them for the past 3 years. Where has the time gone.

I have taken my 25ml dose, and also my 50ml once a day dose of Pregabalin, and also 7.5ml dose of Fluxoetine, which never was prescribed for mental health purposes, this was prescribed for something different about me.

Will take an easier day tomorrow, and be logged in from mid af ternoon here and there onwards.

Have a good evening/overnight all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am overall mental h ealth wise, very well. I don't have any of my main symptons flared up.

I have been busier this afternoon, in at home, in administration monitoring and enquiring or trying to enquire regarding volunteering applications, and monitoring and if a t all following u p any requests that might have filtered through, very very quiet has been throughout the whole summer virtually, except for the one request of help I've received, from on Friday, and i was helping yesterday.

Now that I have had a new battery replaced for my watch, I am happier in that respect now, the previous battery, though it has been suggested could be a movement problem, had stopped on me a couple of times, late last week and over the weekend, this is the only watch, I have.

I am considering getting another watch as a 2nd, for wearing if i have problems with my original watch.

My psorasis, has now greatly improved, I am feeling very much better.

As always listening to musicals and music, and knitting combined, now - at long last, parents are going to be choosing a new dvd unit, so certainly by next week, I'll resume my standing, normal low impact workouts. Salsacise included.

I hope all have been well, as I say couldn't come in, to MHF, earlier in the day, I have been busier elsewhere during the afternoon in my volunteering administrative fronts at home, I didn't have the time to log in then.

Have a good evening/overnight all, hopefully, I'll do a debrief, about 10/10.30pm,

Best regards all,

Natalie.