Brand New Volunteeer Role/Existing Ad hoc volunteering duties

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

I seem generally to be going t hrough a very quite spell, indeed, of generally across the North West of London areas, volunteering all will not be lost though, I have a own synagogue meeting to discuss a volunteering opportunity which might be avialable to me, at some point, synagogue near me, on Monday morning next week, certainly not too far to go for the meeting, no.

Otherwise, things are pretty quiet. I have a community engagement volunteer team officer who always requests work for other volunteers and not just me, so when there is anything upcoming, they will let me know, although they are away for a couple of weeks, soon.

Seeing that presently, I am still sleeping very well, mostly overall, I am going to implement more chair fitness workouts in preparation for volunteering, to help improve for stamina and strength in volunteering mode.

Best regards all,

oh and in terms of the meeting next Monday, I shall report, here, at MHF, in due course.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon, Folks,

I have had a meeting, inm y own membership based comunnity synagogue.

This is for volunteering purposes.

I yet which I will do today or tomorrow, give them my confirmed deciison, I am on trial going to be helping out for a computerised task, and also for mailing work. The mailing work shall be under the direction of somebody else, and the computerised work, I shall be helping in their admin offices, for afternoon sessions, they couldn't fit me in for the mornings, due to somebody doing morning shifts.

i am going to give them my go ahead, in that i will like to help them out for their computerised admin task, in which they do need urgent help with, well it's urgent, I have to be introduced to the office manager first, and I'll take things from there, just so happened, she was on a day off, today.

As I say, I'll let the co-ordinator who met me today, have my confirmed decision, later on today, or tomorrow, certainly before they go on holiday on Thursday.

I shall be gearing up now, complimentary laughing on a serious note, to do my chair fitness on a regular basis, and or normal workouts for volunteering strength, and stamina.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

At my local own community centre set up near me, and where synagogue services are held, they are just waiting for IT Department, for creating a user profile, for me, and once that's done, my OM for short, office manager, can then contact me to arrange a demostration meeting and to make a start with the computerised admin work. Hopefully, this should either be on Monday or Thursday next week.

Also, I have yet another group work, I'll be working volunteering independantly within another organisation, envelope stuffing task coming up, for next Wednesday.

Things are beginning to be picking up at long last, I'm thinking.

So, in the meantime, I'll be preparing for volunteering for both stamina and strength, combined, in chair fitness workouts.

Have a good evening all, I'll be returning to update about me, later on during the evening, about 10pm.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I should like to fore warn, and so that you all don't go panicking on me, that in case, I'm unusually not around on attendance, here at MHF; this would most likely to be due to regular ad hoc volunteering, as and when IT, can get their fingers out working, and my created user profile, has been completed, I will hopefully then be able to have a meeting with the OM, office manager, and then the work can get going. My official hours, which I am still waiting to embark on will be 1.45 - 3/3.30pm. They couldn't allocate me for the mornings, unfortunately, still I'll be with it more, for the afternoon sessions.

So I will most likely not be properly logged in to MHF, until within during the evening. I haven't worked out my MHF time schedule yet, I'm sure though I'll be able to rustle up my brains, with something, time schedule wise. Certainly wouldn't be early evening, because I will be tired, from the voluntary work, in my local synagogue. When that gets, going off course. Soon that I know, I will debrief, way before hand.

i'm alright, very well szchiophrenia based conditions wise no problems, and very very much better all round actually, anxiety wise, since having to start the Pregabalin happily content.

I might get my chair fitness done, tomorrow at some point.

Anyway I must go, i need to take the Pregabalin dose. of 50ml, which is a low dose.

Have a good night all,

I'll be up offline, until about 10.30/11 or so pm,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have not long heard from the OM, office manager, for short, at my local prospective volunteering role to commence, and, I'm arranging that I'll help Monday afternoon, next week. My official start time will be 1.45pm, and however the finishing time might be 3 or 3.30pm, depending on errands that the OM might have to be organised in doing for her.

I am looking forward to helping.

In terms of logging in properly to MHF, and reading and posting, and corresponding to any posts, I might be able to this from 7.30/8pm, on any given evening on the day, after I have volunteered in my local community centre, near me.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am now all set for next week.

I'm in my computerised try out admin task role, on Monday afternoon, then on Wednesday, I am helping with envelope stuffing packs.

On these days t he earlist I can sign in, and do my pre catching up, will be 6pm. I'll do odd posting from then, and post properly if at all from during the evening, after evening meal.

I hope all are well, today.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all, I'll resign in, late aft ernoon today.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi afternoon folks,

I'm alright, I'm very well, wit hin me, no hearing voices, not on 25ml, and no hea ring delusions, not on 25ml.

I am looking forward to helping with a bit of demostration and talking, I'll be in tallks meaning a meeting on Monday afternoon, from 1.45pm, for my brand new computerised volunteering task.

It's near me, not all far.

Then on Wednesday, I'm helping at my usual other organisation, 2nd organisation, for envelope filling packs to be made up. There will be in all, and a few volunteers were required to help for this, 2000 of them.

Hopefully, on Tuesday, and if I hear tomorrow, for any work in my charitible main base, that's the 1st one, I'll be able to help out on Tuesday, otherwise, and it's a bonus, it will be my day off.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Midnight Phoenix,

Thanks very much. I will certainly do an update, about 8pm on Monday night. Once I have recovered positively from doing the demostration work.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

Currently planning off my own back, I am planning a ex tensive break, of volunteering, until September October time. This will be owing to the warmer climbs.

Once the warmer weather is then out of the way and should there be such forcasts of wa rmer weather, meaning heatwaves as a normal a pleasant very warm day, I'll resume to contact my contacts for volunteering.

Previously via my main base, I had done this, so I know happily, I can have the normal as well thrown in, meaning extensive break.

Have a good day all,

Oh and meaning I'll more time to spend, on MHF, horray. Wit houit the pressures of monitoring emails and more email monitoring for volunteering.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Morning Folks, Apologies, for being around so early overnight, I woke jokingly bank with a start, and just felt I couldn't sleep no more. I had been knitting and listening to music, logging onto MHF, and my other set of smaller forum, and i had done my dancier aerobics workout with toning combined.

Now, a long story, I had an email in, from my usual co-oridnator, requesting help for envelope filling work, for tomorrow, and apparently, there might be another task, for me. They'll get back to me in due course.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm helping at my main base, tomorrow, I now happily content, have 2 tasks, for the day.

I shall leave my main base from 10.30-around 3.30pm.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

Today went very well, in volunteering. I helped out for a task in the afternoon as well apart from the morning stint.

i shall also be continuing with the afternoon stint, on Monday next week.

I am very much into the mode of working out on a regular basis.

Yes, still I am listening to musicals and music, and knitting.

Have a good evening all,

Best wishes all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

I am all set for helping, at my main charity base, on Monday morning, until about 2/2.30pm.

The work is interesting actually, I don't have the extra time though to read through, what I am dealing with - I'm too busy, will be again, helping for the task in hand.

i am very much into the mode of fitness working out on a regular basis.

I plan for the summer term, to resume zumba class attendances and on a weekly basis, from May onwards until Late August/or Early October, what with the then, the darker mornings setting upon, or mid September to finish up the term of zumba.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

i have come to a decision off my own back.

Whilst to be on a long break, it has given me a chance, to revise and replan things;

Now, I am no spring chicken at the age of 47/going on 48, and I am going to be reducing my workload of volunteering. Reasons being, due to age, mental health, tiredness, and distance.
By mental health I mean medication causing me tiredness, and normal tiredness.

I am not going to be taking on anymore organisations new ones of help, and I am stoppingmy 2nd organisation workload. Therefore, I'll just keep at my main base, for volunteering and no doubt, the zumba classes.

If I was 21 or 28, then, I could have felt different and without the attributes of mental ill health.

I am therefore going to be focusing in fits and starts of helping out those folk, more here at MHF, if I see a thread or post which catches my eye for helping, and fitness workouts for mental health and weight management.

I still as always listening to musicals and music, and knitting.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I had a call this morning, in terms of a planned volunteering this afternoon, went pear shaped.

What actually happened was, at the end of the day, it was thought that due to the particular one item to be printed and wasn't ready for the task to be done, the paid staff team made out, that they managed to sort it out themselves, and that there wouldn't be any work for today, now i he ar, clearer, from my co-ordinator, that apparently, that the work should be ready the printing this is for the completion, on that side of things, we're probably via volunteers dept and myself now looking at early or mid next week. So annoying i have had to receive a call, and it was then offered that there was another job, which volunteers needed doing, i had to explain during my visit, that the work was so fiddly, I couldn't do that task again.

They shall keep a look out for more or similar work, I used to do, when my former co-ordinator was within the team, so they will keep the new co-ordinator said, those tasks in mind as well. Apart from Mailings, which I hear from my part time now former full time co-ordinator about from time to time.

I'll have to workout harder all being well, within the day centre fitness session, I think, tomorrow.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I wondered why I hadn't hardly heard a word, in terms of volunteering andmonitoring and followin g up, it didn't dawn on me, until when I checked our religious festivals calendar in at home oops, I felt, happens to be a 2nd day of jewish holiday, ahh, so that's how and why, so therefore I have been a bit embarassed. Silly me.

Anyway all will be as normal tomorrow onwards for the week.

I'm fine, no mental health probs to report.

Listening to musicals and music, and knitting.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Due to the warmer and hotter weathers for the time being, I am placing all volunteering requests on hold, seeing that buses aren't equipped with proper air conditioning systems.

When it becomes much cooler, in the late August, early September.

I hope all have been well and managing mental health problems that we all face, the best that we can manage,

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I've been ok, alright mental h ealth wise, problems of slight irritiblity though. I'm overall well.

I have some news; tomorrow, I shall be h elping for a mailing, (envelope filling and or labelling as well) at my community organisation base, not too far from my side, where i live.

Apparently I can do the work for as long as I can do, so I have happily a sense of feeling, for the moment, it might just be me, helping, the director of operations get a mailing done.

I have been out 3 times today, locally twice, and out somewhere with dad, and have been very tired, I have made a up a couple of different energy supplement drinks.

Hopefully, I shall retire for the night, about 10/10.30pm.

This happened in terms of me helping out tomorrow, at short notice this afternoon.

I hope all are well, and managing mental help the best that we can, oh, and I took 1 spoon of my supplement to help me out via irritiblity levels.

Best regards all,

Natalie.