• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

Brand New Volunteeer Role/Existing Ad hoc volunteering duties

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I haven't had a call, from my typing role voluntary employer, so I'll a) happily relax down now, and b) and 3 take it as red, that I'll be there tomorrow morning, to set out at 8.45am, to arrive about 10am, finishing up the work at 12.

My monitoring for volunteering across the North West of London areas 11, NW2 and NW3 have now commenced for in the daytimes, via my usual main email account for any such organisation/charity to notify me of specific volunteering.

I am very much into the mode of fitness workouts now. Not now literally no, now in general I mean.

Best regards all,

and a Very Happy New Year all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I have been physically extemely shattered today. Mental tiredness not too bad.

I attended my typing role t his morning, and the project i was lately for them working on, that has now been completed, and I am typing something very different now. What will happen thereafter, I'm very unsure.

There will always be t yping that won't be a problem.

Unfortunately, I haven't been successful for my application for Data Entry, oh well, never mind on that applied for role.

i am hoping I'll workout if not tomorrow morning, then on Thursday morning.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

E

exyz

Hello Natalie, thanks for the up date.
Well there will indeed always be typing. :)

I am sorry that the Data Entry application did not succeed. Perhaps a lucky escape for yourself.
All I can say is that they missed out on a very able and diligent Natalie. Their loss indeed.

I hope that the rest of the week is enjoyable for you, look after yourself:)

N

natalie

Hi evening folks,

I am going through a very quiet spell of non volunteering tasks. The only placement concrete I have definitely sorted is my typing role on Tuesdays.

Otherwise, everywhere else I am registered with, has been quiet indeed, now, personally I don't like notification requests to be very quiet, I like a bit of lurking noise about, my email account inbox hasn't hardly had any requests flooding in, across through a day, since I can't remember when.

To the same token though, I'm p referring it at the moment, what with the pretty colder weather about, and presently what with the adverse looming upon weather, I'll prefer to be out on short journies only and back to home again meaning errands, however, should something come up, I've said, to my contacts, i'll check my diary, and finalise with the contact (s) concerned, whether if I can attend.

I'll ease into the late afternoon, early evening time, knitting and with musicals, and music.

I do wish all, very well, for the testing of import of the software at the moment, and do hope it goes well on the day of the switch, which I believe, will be very shortly.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I might not be able to get over to the North West of London, on Tuesday. This is owing to adverse showery weat her conditions, from earlier in the morning, until lunchtime. Hopefully, all being well, I'll attend the typing role, the following week.

Have a good evening all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I am very much better regarding a temporary health condiiton problem I have been suffering, from the late week.

All being well, just the question of weather, I'll be at typing role, on Tuesday. Morning.

I hope to be working out, on Tuesday, morning, no doubt, judging by present experience, I'll be up earlier, therefore I'll get a hard/harder workout done, to my fitness dvds, from about 5/5.30am.

I set out at 8.30am, to enable to arrive to my typing role in time for, at 10.30am, in the North West of London. 11 area.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Unfortunately, I shan't be able to make it to volunteering tomorrow owing to adverse for me
weather conditions, icy surfaces. Therefore, I hopefully and all being well, I'll be able to visit the forums during the time, I would have been out volunteering. I'll need to monitor my email account and follow up correspondence if any, for volunteering requests for ad hoc work.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon, Folks,

After all, I had gone out to volunteering.

I also managed to have done a workout this morning way before setting out.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

I am putting all volunteering ad hoc and regular on hold, until early March time, due to any adverse weat her conditions, pending such as fog, snow, ice ice in particular when I would have been setting out and absolutely bitter temperatures at the turn when I would have been setting out.

The temperatures are deemed to be improving somewhat, earlier March.

I'll venture out of my volunteering hibernating shell, then.

Best regards all,

Natalie;

I'll always have my knitting and music and musicals, fitness, and logging on to support, advise and offer any trick tips along the mental health journies of posters, here at MHF, and I am also a poster at a smaller forums. And off course as well, assisting for mum whos unable, for shopping errands, when I go out shopping locally much later on 12ish, during the day, allowing for the temperatures if at all - to climb a bit more.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I wasn't well yesterday and today, I couldn't manage to update;

I have got a potential volunteering task. I am just waiting for the g reen light of an email, and then go ahead when to arrive in, and weather g reen light combined as well. Now I might have been a bit too presumptious thinking it would be this week, maybe tomorrow.

So therefore, I'll monitor my inbox 4 times a day spaced out tomorrow, and get to know whether if I'll be there early to mid week helping out, in my main charitible set up.

Other volunteering work and requests; I am on my winter hols now.

Looking to resume earlier March, and monitoring from late february.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I shall be busish with monitoring my inbox - email inbox 4 times a day spaced out, and maybe a bit more mad, slightly, as i have potential volunteering task, which I am just awiaiting a green light, for me to receive an email, and then I shall be able to plan. So i might not be able to concentrate fully, here at MHF, not until late aft ernoon, early or during the evening times.

I'm very well, 25ml of med is keeping my voices down, no anxieties, no hearing voices, no hearing delusions, and no paranoia, all is well, nothing too severe, and nothing beyond too severe either.

Oh, and I might do a morning workout, depending what sort of time, I am up, otherwise, chair fitness, later on in the day.

Best regards, all

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon folks,

I have got a task of volunteering on Thursday. I will be busy and including travel before hand, with this task f rom 11am - 2.30-3pm.

Also, I will no longer be dealing with my typing role, on Tuesday mornings, I felt I would which has since been done, to hand in my notice, and explaining that I was always very uncomfortable, in such a small office room, and with cluttering about stuff underneath the desk, and that where the computer used to be positioned, I couldn't easily stretch my legs out if so wished to.

Anyway, they were sympathetic and understanding. This now leaves me a day clear, for extra different types of volunteering, only ah, not for them.

i'm hoping to implement my chair fitness this earlier week.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm alright, I'm very well. No mental health problems at all. Still taking daily doses of 25ml.

I have some volunteering updates for you all;

On Thursday 7th, I am doing some volunteering for quite a few hours, in my main charitible base.

In the meantime, and I'll confirm once I have concrete information, I am to be volunteering for envelope filling work, next Wednesday once when it is hopefully all confirmed, for a different organisation, and, also for this organisation, I am to be applying with strong interest and skillfully interest too, for typing and data entry. I have emailed off, my further application for typing and data entry role, to hopefully be either selected or successful for.

I need to update that I am no longer volunteering for my regular typing role on Tuesdays, anymore nope, it was due to logistics, in that, I found very uncomfortable, and posiitoned in a small office room, with hardly room to manouvre and If i iwshed to move an inch forward, more, to feel more comfortable, just couldnt' be done. Anyway, I prefer for this reason, not to be volunteering anymore for them, there are t hings cluttered underneath the desk, and the table leg i think as well in way, so no, not ideal, situation.

i handed my notice over the phone yesterday. They took the notice quite well, I thought.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

I'm fine, I'm very well, still adhering to 25ml.

I attended my volunteering task today, and twice, I had been receiving comments for the type of work I was dealing with. Which I happily didn't mind the comments.

Next Thursday, I'm visiting my other organisation, and I'll be doing some work for a couple of hours there.

At the moment, I'm off duty from volunteering for Tuesday, I can't make volunteering Monday - I have an in home appointment.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm alright, I'm very well.

I haven't been logged in much today I know, I have been very tired, from getting the volunteering done, and travel.

Hopefully, from about 9.30/9.45pm, I'll log in, if I am ok, not too tired, by then.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Very much apologise profusely.

I have been very very drained, from volunteering and travel yesterday, and felt very worn out last night, and I retired for the night very early during the evening.

I was still feeling drained today. My energies have now returned and am brighter.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

I'm well today. I had a little senario happen, in which indirectly, I was very shaken u p, however, on a gradual basis, I calmed down, and began to feel much more calmer during the afternoon from 1.45 and now via 4pm.

I have been bu sish through the day, to monitor and follow up any volunteering requests, and also I have an outstanding email, to come back to me.

i'll be based in out at home, Tuesday Wednesday, and looking forward to my ad hoc work, on Thursday, to help to make and complete packs, I've done this sort of work loads of times before, for my main base, and where I'll be on Thursday so very experienced.

I am hoping that I'll get my chair fitness done, this evening at some point, not too late on though.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Morning Folks,

I have just done for strength and stamina, to help out better for volunteering, my tradtional low impact aerobics workout.

I go to volunteering, later, about 8.30/8.45amish. Travel time about an hour and a quarter, and 2 hours volunteering, I am used to it.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I attended volunteering this morning.

Mental health wise, fine, no problems, except me being me though for lack of concentration I was very disturbed from loud laughing and talkative people, via another room, I contacted the co-ordinator for today, and he said fine, for another occasion, I can use my headphones, and music.

I had these with me anyway, I felt knowing in advance, a few others were helping, I felt might have been so to speak, anti social, so I thought the better of, then this happened, so I thought right, on a pre planned basis, I'll do that next time.

i then aimed for care and community base main base of mine, and had lunch, and horray, my strong mutual admirer, is back! So hopefully, I'll be back on track, via my diet management, and fitness working out , too.

Best regards all,

Natalie.