• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Brain Crawling?

Mothman

Mothman

Does anyone else ever get the sensation that their brain is crawling (like skin crawls)? I also feel like either little people or lightning bolts are shooting into my eyes sometimes.

M

Misssad1111

no but I had a feeling there was someone out there experiencing that. and probably someone with an itch inside of their brain that they cant scratch. feelings and sensations and basically everything human feeling is endless. so for sure there is someone out there who experiences it, regardless if you get a response or not

D

danmarkok89

Does anyone else ever get the sensation that their brain is crawling (like skin crawls)? I also feel like either little people or lightning bolts are shooting into my eyes sometimes.
no but I had a feeling there was someone out there experiencing that. and probably someone with an itch inside of their brain that they cant scratch. feelings and sensations and basically everything human feeling is endless. so for sure there is someone out there who experiences it, regardless if you get a response or not
I used to be in hospital with someone who used to say "I've got bugs in my brain!" and i think he was referring to insects not 'spying' devices. He also used to see orbs as well...

M

Misssad1111

I used to be in hospital with someone who used to say "I've got bugs in my brain!" and i think he was referring to insects not 'spying' devices. He also used to see orbs as well...
that.is.AWFUL.

B

brainfeels

@Mothman Yes!!! I've been looking for someone who experiences what I call the "brainfeels"! I have itchy parts of my brain that I beg the beings in my head to scratch all the time... They don't usually scratch though... They may push parts of my brain aside or open the space around the "itchy" area to let air in... It makes it feel so much better!

O

Orangeade

I sometimes feel like my brain is pulsing

L

llittlelostlady

LIKE MY BRAIN IS ITCHING