BPD

L

lucylansdown

So I'm most of the way through a bottle of red and thinking how nice it would be to have a Bristol BPD buddy to hang out with. Everyone's so flatline compared to me, and I think it would just be so great to hang out with someone who truly understands BPD and de facto me.
I just can't help imagine how great a night out with another BPD person would be. I can't be bothered to be so controlled anymore.

L

lucylansdown

Yeah I live in the city. Are you down Taunton way then?

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Not as far as Taunton, i'm living in Glastonbury. And hello sarahelm! Would really like a meet with people who share similar experiences. x

L

lucylansdown

Hey guys, nice to meet you. Sorry I've been so slow replying, I won't be again, it's just been a crazy week. I was feeling the same as you Somerset, I haven't been formally diagnosed with BPD, just a whole load of things related, and the most recent doctor basically said I'd be better without the label, but I'd love to share experiences so much, especially as sometimes I'm ashamed or embarrassed, and could never be honest with other people. X

C

ChesireCat

lol.... 'flatline'....good word lucy. I tend to think of them as dead.:redface::rofl2::whistle:

eh, not everyone....I don't want people to start throwing things at me.

That's actually got me thinking: I wonder if bi polars feel the same way when manic??

Last edited: