BPD you will not win

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I know it feels that way but there are ways to make it have less of an effect over you, I wish you'd get proper medication again for your voice, I know it feels like it doesn't work as he can still talk to you but he can have a very real effect on your thoughts and emotions and the medication weakens that.

I get impulses and ideas popping into my head all the time but they're so weak now I know exactly where they're coming from, my voice and not my own.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I know it feels that way but there are ways to make it have less of an effect over you, I wish you'd get proper medication again for your voice, I know it feels like it doesn't work as he can still talk to you but he can have a very real effect on your thoughts and emotions and the medication weakens that.

I get impulses and ideas popping into my head all the time but they're so weak now I know exactly where they're coming from, my voice and not my own.
professionals said meds dont work for me and basically i need to try harder cause i dont try hard enough :sorry:

i gave up with them in the end :sorry:

they dont give a flying donkeyturd :cry: