• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

BPD Video

M

madsheep

I was just browsing through some stuff. Happened upon this video. Its about 48 minutes long. I watched the entire thing and found myself agreeing with so much, and by the end I was crying.
I am not great at technical things so wont try to get the video up, but here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MLCEAfpKIM&feature=player_embedded

I have noticed that there are a lot of very low people on here recently and seeing as it helped me 'waste' 50 minutes (just getting through an hour seems a challange these days), I though perhaps some of you might benefit from it, especially those who have just recently been diagnosed.
Hope it helps (and the link works!!)

Madsheep

K

ksb

thankyou for the link to the video , this has really helped me understand what my partner must be going through .

BPD is hard to understand i thought he did alot of things to be unkind i thought he really didnt love me at all

THANKYOU !!

M

madsheep

ksb: your welcome. Glad it could help. There are a lot more videos on youtube you know. Some helpful, some not so much, if you want to try and understand things more then that might be a good place to look, its helped me quite a lot.

mrmagic: your welcome and I hope your session this week goes well.

madsheep