• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

bpd trigger.

D

dragonlady

i dont know where to start or how to say things on here as im new,but im really struggling at the moment,ive made plans for monday,im scared,been here before,failed,im just going round in circles at the moment,yet again,told my social worker how i feel too.

S

*Sapphire*

Hi dragonlady and :welcome:

What have you made plans to do?

Hey I know about repeating patterns and circles, I suffer with bpd too. At least you are talking about it it is an opportunity to stop those paterns from repeating. :)

F

firemonkee57

Please don't do anything on Monday. ((((dragonlady))))

Someone who cares about you.

D

dragonlady

i was going to take all the meds i could find which is quite a big number in the cupboard.i did go to do it last sunday and felt like it last night too,but i cant before monday.its my future son in laws 18th birthday today and ive got to keep going for a little longer.i hope ive not said wrong with this on here.

D

dragonlady

well i asked for help last night,got the run around as i felt very suicidal,still got no support,im wondering why i bothered to seek help now.

S

*Sapphire*

Hi dragonlady, do you know what might have triggered this impulse? Have you spoken about it to anyone.

I found my husband so helpful when i was battling these impulses, moreso than the services at the time. Is there anyone you can confide in?

Does it come from within or do you feel from something external going on?

D

dragonlady

its from within that i feel so bad this time,ive got no adult i can confine in and im not going to talk to my 17 year old daughter who is pregnant,its not fair on her.went to a and e yesterday,got seen again by the crisis team but they sent me back home. thankyou for replying to me.

D

dragonlady

thankyou i will do just that today.:hug: