Bpd and comorbid OCD

E

eips12

Hi.
I was wondering if someone have experience of BPD and OCD and if yes what kind of therapy you have received för this? I will begin DBT for my problems with BPD but im not sure how to adress the OCD parts, perhaps the OCD will remit once I start working with the DBT therapy? Any kind of input would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Hi.
I was wondering if someone have experience of BPD and OCD and if yes what kind of therapy you have received för this? I will begin DBT for my problems with BPD but im not sure how to adress the OCD parts, perhaps the OCD will remit once I start working with the DBT therapy? Any kind of input would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
hey there, i suffer from both OCD and BPD,
ive had and am still having DBT therapy which is defo helping but i still have my OCD tenancies, when you go for DBT mention about your OCD, they might be able to help...

E

eips12

Hi,
Thank you for the input. I will definately adress the OCD when I start my DBT therapy.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Hi,
Thank you for the input. I will definately adress the OCD when I start my DBT therapy.
yea hopefully youll be able to get some help for your OCD