• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

...bp episodes are too real.

dubblemonkey

dubblemonkey

...I certainly am aware that I suck people dry of their tolerance!

it's damn well all about me.!

and I cannot help it!.... and it's also all about them!...

and I somehow make it all about me instead of about them!

I cannot identify with those who forgive me for being so mentally challenged.

and yet I challenge those for being so damn 'mental' as to try and take responsibility for how terribly mental I am.

it's like some dumbass race to be the most messed up!

as if this conclusion would justify the purpose.

I have lived and died in such a world!

where boys and girls ...women and men have made every such foolish and desperate attempt to COPE!...with the simple fact that it's pretty much impossible to understand why some wonderfully lovable... some intensely intelligent and some incredibly genius
individuals have little choice but destroy themselves because the moods and the expression are beyond even those of us who recognise that falling asleep at the end of the day is a luxury and often an urgency.

the bipolar experience is always un-identified...

dm

Last edited:
Kirkpatrick

Kirkpatrick

I wonder how much of this perception comes from the deep seeded cultural need to assign blame when something goes wrong. Things can't just be messed up, a designated person has to bear responsibility. I think this often keeps us from focusing on and dealing with the actual problems that plague us.

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Expect the unexpected. Stick your neck out and things gradually fall into place.

As a for instance

I've often had a nagging doubt about whether writing so much on here was a good idea

Now im filling in an application form and some of what I've written here im linking to as evidence of engaging with ideas and wotnot

Funny how things flow

So... Maybe flowing is what it's all about finally?