• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Bought everything I needed

W

When will it end

So I drive around a few chemists yesterday and bought more than enough different medications to overdose ,then £50 lighter I just stared at them .i just wanted to have them there so when I felt low enough I'd have them on hand .overdose being the least successful method I pondered why I hadn't chosen something more full proof .so maybe I dnt want to die then?but I dnt want to live ?then I went for a drink with some friends pretending to be completely Normal.all the while thinking about my day and what I'd been up to.life just seems like a bad dream and nothings changed but me

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tatty

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi WWIE,

Just wanted to say. Successful suicides are actually quite rare. Chances are it won't be enough and you'd probably end up living the rest of your life as a vegetable.

I may be desperate to end my life sometimes but I don't think I'm so desperate I'd want to risk being physically helpless as well as emotionally.

W

When will it end

I really want to go so badly but it's the sick nature of a survival instinct that drags you through this darkness instead

T

Tatty

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yes, but there's always light at the end of a tunnel isn't there (although sometimes it's the train :LOL: ... poor joke I know!)

mrlaurel

mrlaurel

Yes, but there's always light at the end of a tunnel isn't there (although sometimes it's the train :LOL: ... poor joke I know!)
i know the dark feeling so well, saw my brother today before he goes away on his holidays and it felt a "goodbye" I wouldn't be so cruel on him and his family so that's me having to live for anotehr week :(

if only there was another answer. an end with out death.

stan

W

When will it end

Best laid plans !im living a shell life and I don't know how to get back it's dark in here If I knew it would be like this I should have Been drowned at birth

calypso

calypso

Admin
Are you getting any help honey? Your GP is obviously the first port of call. i went to the GP and got the brush off from 6 of them until one actually listened. So don't give up, and insist someone hears you. You deserve that help and you need it urgently.

I do relate very much to how you are feeling, it is so painful, it is actually physical in your body as well as your mind. I am really sorry, and we are here for you. xxx

bert tomato

bert tomato

Best laid plans !im living a shell life and I don't know how to get back it's dark in here If I knew it would be like this I should have Been drowned at birth
Hmm, you are a sourpuss. Maybe you are right, but then your mother would have been upset.

W

When will it end

Just dnt know how to be happy ,whats goin to make me happy ,and what ever did make me happy ,that is a major problem for me

rebecca15

rebecca15

I know exactly how you feel, i have completely forgotton what normal is or how to get back there. nothing seems to make me happy anymore, can't remember the last time i laughed. I feel scared all the time. and and don't know how long i can keep myself safe for. everyday is dark filled with nothing. don't get enjoyment from anything so can't see the point in doing anything. Can't see when it will end, if it ever will. i hate my life and hate myself.

W

When will it end

I can completely relate to this and I thought everything was so normal at one stage I was so wrong