• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

bought a rugby jersey on wish, its cheap quality omg im like are you serious

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

It doesn't even come close to the picture, cheap synthetic quality, how can they get away this, i check the jersey is no longer on the site anymore i guess wish found out they a shady business. i contacted wish support thanks god they gave a full refund. im disappointed, i waited like 1month and 3 weeks for jersey, i was excited too. can gave me this [email protected] unbelievable, check it for yourself.
60ab448201e9c37736c547dd-0-medium.jpgrug.png

UpnDwn1978

UpnDwn1978

Forum Guide
I'd never buy clothes on Wish except for maybe Halloween costumes. I mostly use it to buy cheap hobby stuff although I prefer ebay since a lot of the same stores can be found there and often cheaper since they don't have to give Wish a cut.

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

I'd never buy clothes on Wish except for maybe Halloween costumes. I mostly use it to buy cheap hobby stuff although I prefer ebay since a lot of the same stores can be found there and often cheaper since they don't have to give Wish a cut.
yea i know