Bored, lonely, unemployed, lonely, bored, lonely

L

LemonadeSky

spending some time depressed, hospital, recovering, all those things, entering the mental health world, it has a bad impact on your life, your relationships, your job. I quit mine a while back because i couldn't cope anymore. i'm somewhere near being about to cope again but it is a big step to leap into your old job again. my life too is sparse now, just a few people in it that i don't see as much, but work is a big gaping hole. a partner, that is a big gaping hole. all my mates have moved on while i've been going through depressions again and again. some relatives even i have lost, not sure how. i've given up studying. i do a class at the college once a week and that keeps me going. i get out and about each day but i feel bored and lonely. sunday, i used to love sunday. a day to rest. maybe i have done too much resting.

i had a p.r.n. last night and so i'm neither high nor low. my brain i expect is wondering what the fudge is going on i am sure.

:low:

GoghTardis

GoghTardis

Life is strange.

I am hoping work will get rid of my bored lonely feeling and drive me away from my job. It sounds like you can't do the thinks that might help right now, like more classes or work. Hopefully you'll get a bit better and life will be easier.

BlueGlass

BlueGlass

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Can you get a different job, just to fill time and earn some cash and to get some physical contact.

What are you studying at collage?

:hug5:

T

Taff

Hello there Lemonade skyxx
Just sitting here to say hello to you.
Hope things ease a bit soon xx
:hug1:

L

LemonadeSky

Life is strange.

I am hoping work will get rid of my bored lonely feeling and drive me away from my job. It sounds like you can't do the thinks that might help right now, like more classes or work. Hopefully you'll get a bit better and life will be easier.
It is strange isn't it, and not being able to do the things you want to do is a challenge. I have just been looking at taking on an additional class, there is one on managing stress that i might call up for tomorrow. The trouble is i either talk far too much or find it hard to talk at all, but i know i should not give a stuff what anyone else thinks should i.

I hope you get better and life gets easier too, that is such a nice thing to say, thank you.

L

LemonadeSky

Hello there Lemonade skyxx
Just sitting here to say hello to you.
Hope things ease a bit soon xx
:hug1:
Thanks for the hug Taff, made me smile.
I'm sure they wil get easier. They have if i look back to when i was first suffering with all this, but i have a little way to go still.

L

LemonadeSky

Can you get a different job, just to fill time and earn some cash and to get some physical contact.

What are you studying at collage?

:hug5:
Thanks Blue Glass, i'm just doing a creativity class and it is quite good, good resources and a decent teacher. It feels weird to be the pupil though as i used to teach Art, so it is a sad thing, but also a good thing.

I am going to start looking for a llittle job related to what i used to do, maybe i will look at teaching younger kids rather than the teens as it might be less daunting for me at this stage. As long as i can keep my moods under control, but that is a full time job isn't it. :unsure: