Bored in hospital

A

AAGille93

Hello guys 👋🏼
How are you all? Anyone fancy chatting and keeping me company while I’m stuck on section in hospital ..

G

goodgollymiss

Hugs! When I was In the hospital I always snuck to the fridge for ice cream. The pills would make me sleep twenty hours a day

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
I used to watch x files when I was in hospital. If you are around we can chat pal.

A

AAGille93

Getting pretty fed up of being in hospital, had all my leave taken off me aswell which hasn’t helped my mood!

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Sorry to hear they have taken your leave away, here to listen.
Take care

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

One time when I was in the hospital I walked into the break room to find a guy with a handful of chocolate bars, eating them. He offered me one so I ate it. Then he told me he didn't know whose they were. He said he stole them from the pantry!

W

WDR98

I just smoked alot and got take aways got the number for your local dominos have you?

W

WDR98

Doing okay got off smoking weed and trying to keep my housing tenancy but hearing negative voices

A

AAGille93

Charlesschizophrenia I’m in the UK, calypso I’m doing ok I guess, they’ve taken me off cloz and put me onto depots as I wasn’t being compliant... which sucks big time. I just want to be at home next Tuesday I’ll have been in four months!

NWiddi

NWiddi

Sorry to hear that AAGille93, personally I'd deck anyone who even thinks of going near my buttocks with a big shiny needle so I happily take my medication orally. Four months is a long time, I was only in there for nine days before my symptoms subsided and I got out as I went in voluntarily and those nine days really did my head in.

I hope you get better soon and get to go home.

A

AAGille93

Fed up.. they’ve put me back on depots and I really don’t want to be on it. I have to have them every fortnight 🤷🏻*♀️ Still not got any leave ..

fazza

fazza

It is hard being compliant when you are unwell.
The only thing I would say about clozapine is that although your voices and thoughts about the drug will make you not want to take it but if you do in 2 to 3 weeks you hopefully will start feeling better.

I was on depots for years but switched to clozapine. It worked but it lowered my white blood cells so I had to come off it.

Try and find the strength to restart it. Give it a month. The benefits that it could bring to you are amazing.

A

AAGille93

Fazza they won’t put me back on clozapine because I’ve been none compliant in the past. I’m on Flupentixol, there saying I’m meds resistant. I find out tomorrow if I’ll be allowed home for Christmas ...

A

AAGille93

So I’m not allowed any Christmas leave, and still not allowed off the ward!

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
So I’m not allowed any Christmas leave, and still not allowed off the ward!
I am sorry about that bro. I once spent Xmas on a ward many years ago. We had xmas decorations and stuff and boxes of chocolates.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Schizophrenia Forum 3
Mark_01 Schizophrenia Forum 2
A Schizophrenia Forum 3