• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

bored and lonely

R

riverofdragons

My latest dose of anti Ds has left me able to feel intense boredom and loneliness, but not to do anything about it.

My housemate is busy basically for the next few weeks and I have just one thing to do now until september. I am going out of my mind with boredom.

Everything I can think of to do either involves money or company.

I also have the problem of moblity - I cannot walk anywhere or go anywhere that might involve me having to stand or walk. I also have carpel tunnel and cannot go on the computer for very long or handwrite.

I just want to cry or sleep. I dnt really have the energy to go out, but I have nothing to do here...grrr

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
I feel your pain river - I'm agoraphobic and can't leave the house without my husband who works 6 days a weeks. Its hell and the walls just feel like they are constantly closing in - its rubbish!! I'm afraid I've nothing positive to say except hopefully this will pass but I just wanted to assure you you're not alone xx:hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X People 1
Eleison People 9