• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Borderline Personality Disorder

J

jasmine27

Hi everyone!
I joined this forum to connect with Borderline Personality Disorder people. I have this diagnosis along with depression and anxiety.

K

karl7

Hi everyone!
I joined this forum to connect with Borderline Personality Disorder people. I have this diagnosis along with depression and anxiety.
welcome to the forum jasmine.....I think you'll find this a nice place

D

DD040894

Welcome to the forum. Really nice place full of supportive people. Best regards. :)

S

Sarah2020

Hi Jasmine!
I joined today for the same reason and with a similar diagnosis of BPD, depression and anxiety.

I’m also on here to connect and talk to others who have been diagnosed with BPD. I was diagnosed with depression my entire life, only recently did I get labelled with BPD. Very distressing. However now my apathy, suicidal thoughts, mood swings and lack of motivation outside of my major episodes of depression make sense.

I just started taking medication which is helping. I have had a hell of a year.

How are you feeling today? Are you seeing a psychologist or taking meds?

W

WhySoSerious

Hi Jasmine (hope that is ok, we don't need the 27 formality do we?!)

Hope you feel welcome and at home here. The group is very respectful and polite generally :D Apologies in advance! ha

J

jasmine27

Hi Jasmine!
I joined today for the same reason and with a similar diagnosis of BPD, depression and anxiety.

I’m also on here to connect and talk to others who have been diagnosed with BPD. I was diagnosed with depression my entire life, only recently did I get labelled with BPD. Very distressing. However now my apathy, suicidal thoughts, mood swings and lack of motivation outside of my major episodes of depression make sense.

I just started taking medication which is helping. I have had a hell of a year.

How are you feeling today? Are you seeing a psychologist or taking meds?
Hi Sarah!
My depression and anxiety was diagnosed in 5 years ago. This year BPD was diagnosed. I was very happy when I got answers why I was feeling like that for so many years. Now, I know the name of my problem. But I was sad at the same time when I researched about BPD. It is a very serious problem and there are no well defined treatment for this. I mean there are treatments like Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT). But therapies take time and lot of efforts.

I am seeing a Psychiatrist and Psychologist. I am on meds also.

Some days are good and some are really bad.
It feels like a roller-coaster ride on daily basis.

Are you seeing a doctor or counsellor (therapist) ?
What meds are you taking ?

J

jasmine27

Hi Jasmine (hope that is ok, we don't need the 27 formality do we?!)

Hope you feel welcome and at home here. The group is very respectful and polite generally :D Apologies in advance! ha
Hi Why so serious !
Nice choice of name. 👌

Yes, the group is really nice.