• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Borderline and OCD

G

Gabibis

Hello!

I am new here and I would like to know if any of you share the same diagnosis as me: borderline and ocd (especially pure O and body dysmorphia).

D

Deleted member 92692

Hello!

I am new here and I would like to know if any of you share the same diagnosis as me: borderline and ocd (especially pure O and body dysmorphia).
Nice to meet you. There will be people here with the same diagnosis. Your in the right place

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
AlwaysCurious Do I even have borderline personality disorder? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
Amelia2020 I suspect I have Borderline Personality Disorder :( Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
M Relationships when you have borderline personality disorder. Are you really polyamorous/ENM or is it just the borderline personality disorder? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13
dubblemonkey borderline hope Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
R Breakup Between a Codependent Borderline and a Narcissistic Meth Addict.... Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
Gethsemane comorbid borderline schizoid. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 14
T Do you think i have Borderline Personality Disorder? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
C Understanding the Borderline Mother book question Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
Koi1971 I've never met another borderline Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
trueloveseeker Love Relationships With Borderline Personality Disorder Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 18
J Borderline Personality Disorder Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 19
EarthChild Does borderline cause lack of motivation? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
Pandora420 Sh as a form of relief for Borderline Rage? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
EarthChild Is this borderline? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
EarthChild My pdoc told me i have borderline Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
TheEagle15 Whats borderline personality disorder like? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13
C I think I have borderline Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5