• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Bolshy Old Lag

W

Wonky

Former member
Hi, although I've started to post in the forums, just thought I'd do an intro here.

See myself as a bit of a "bolshy old lag", by which I mean that I have had many contacts with secondary mental health services and am now critical and completely lacking in deference. Yes, no longer a good little patient pulling the old forelock and saying "Ooh yes sir, thank you sir, thank you for allowing me to breath in the same room as you sir"! :evil:

A

Apotheosis

Former member
Welcome to the forum, :welcome:, hope that you like it here. :)

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Hi Wonky, I hope you can get something out of the forum. :flowers:
welcome-2.png

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: to the Forum. Sounds as though you will have many useful insights to share :).

Nick.

bluenomore

bluenomore

Hi, although I've started to post in the forums, just thought I'd do an intro here.

See myself as a bit of a "bolshy old lag", by which I mean that I have had many contacts with secondary mental health services and am now critical and completely lacking in deference. Yes, no longer a good little patient pulling the old forelock and saying "Ooh yes sir, thank you sir, thank you for allowing me to breath in the same room as you sir"! :evil:

:welcome: to the forum. It's nice to see another devil :evil: