• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Bolshy Old Lag

W

Wonky

Hi, although I've started to post in the forums, just thought I'd do an intro here.

See myself as a bit of a "bolshy old lag", by which I mean that I have had many contacts with secondary mental health services and am now critical and completely lacking in deference. Yes, no longer a good little patient pulling the old forelock and saying "Ooh yes sir, thank you sir, thank you for allowing me to breath in the same room as you sir"! :evil:

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Hi Wonky, I hope you can get something out of the forum. :flowers:
welcome-2.png

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: to the Forum. Sounds as though you will have many useful insights to share :).

Nick.

bluenomore

bluenomore

Hi, although I've started to post in the forums, just thought I'd do an intro here.

See myself as a bit of a "bolshy old lag", by which I mean that I have had many contacts with secondary mental health services and am now critical and completely lacking in deference. Yes, no longer a good little patient pulling the old forelock and saying "Ooh yes sir, thank you sir, thank you for allowing me to breath in the same room as you sir"! :evil:
:welcome: to the forum. It's nice to see another devil :evil: