• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Body/Mind/Soul - Spirit/Psyche/Physical view of Reality

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Below is a very basic model of how i see reality - & does appear to be verified within a lot of writings/teachings.

Basically - Spirit/Psyche/Physical

Many writings discuss 7 bodies/initiations.

Source/God
The Spiritual Realms

Logoic
Monadic
Atmic
Buddhic
Manasic (Lower, Middle & Higher)

Creator/Created Worlds

Psyche/Soul -
Higher & Lower Mind

Language of Religion. Myth, Symbol, Analogy & Metaphor.

Astral (Lower, Middle & Higher)
Etheric

Physical - Brain/Body - Biological Computer
Society/Culture
Family/Humanity
Nature/Cosmos

All exists within environment.

Last edited:
U

upagainstit

The own self exists in itself.
Not "by" itself though.

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
i think my difficulties have primarily been concerned with the Physical & lower Astral/Etheric (including past life/karmic & spirit attachment issues).

Feel pleased with the recent explorations/experiments into Radionics, as i feel it can help address things at those levels.

Am currently discharged from psychiatric services - But if i write out & print off a load of stuff explaining it all & hand it to the GP, wonder what he'd make of it? He's very much in line with the biomedical model.

If i do, maybe would get me a referral back to the psychiatrist? Or at least help with any future benefit claims.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

If i do, maybe would get me a referral back to the psychiatrist? Or at least help with any future benefit claims.
It's a bugger, isn't it?

In a way, I feel like you have to be somewhat engaged in the mainstream mental health services in order to be taken seriously if you need to claim benefits.
But the mental health teams are so shit. Any kind of recovery i've made has been my own doing.

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
It's a bugger, isn't it?

In a way, I feel like you have to be somewhat engaged in the mainstream mental health services in order to be taken seriously if you need to claim benefits.
But the mental health teams are so shit. Any kind of recovery i've made has been my own doing.
Yes, it's very difficult. Primarily i feel the most progress has come from my own efforts as well.

i don't really want anything to do with mainstream mental health services - & they won't accept a referral anyway.

i don't really trust any of the medical establishment. All the stuff with the benefit reforms is an almost constant stress & worry.

i can acknowledge that there is probably a biology to things, but primarily i do see things in psychological/spiritual & social/environmental terms. Can't find a psychologist/therapist willing to work with me, who i feel is on my wavelength/level, & feel i very much need some kind of psychological assistance.

i live independently, & am seen as being able to cope - in a way all the effort i've put into everything is held against me.

Maybe a pipe dream & nothing may come of it - But for years i've wanted to write a book, & i have contacts through people in publishing - i could likely get a book published & promoted - But it means writing it first.