• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

body image

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
i wake up have a ciggy go to the loo take my socks off like i do EVERY morning and weigh myself i am so consumed with confusion about the way i look! on a good day when i catch my refection my hairs right and ive plastered on the 12 hour stay lipstick that makes my lips all dry and styled my hair and put an array of animal tested products all around and on me i feel like yeah go girlfriend. then theres THE DAY you catch site of yourself in the changing room i'm a fucking whale!!!! nothing fits go home cry. right nothing but vegetables and water i say 2 weeks go by feeling better starteing to get approval from others youve lost eight THEN SOMETHING HAPPENS chocolate please and pizza and ice cream and jelly beans and mc donalds and kfc and I DONT CARE ......... feel bad back to the veggies why i ask as women do I pay so much attention to my outsides?????????? my mother is 53 she is not thin but she has dieted all her life! i want to feel happy with me FOR ME . no longer will the tipping of the scales dictate my self worth wouldnt it be nice but its not just me its every single woman ive ever met. for fucks sake why are we all so shallow:mad:

schiz01

schiz01

Hi diddy
One word springs to mind .....EGO
There is nothing wrong with wanting to look good and feel good but we have to be doing it for the right reasons.
At the end of day who really cares what other people think as long as your healthy and happy in your own mind.