• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Blah Blah Blah

GaryC123

GaryC123

I'll never say "I love you" to a woman again. Because every time I do, they abruptly turn tail and run. And they always say something like, "I'm just doing you a favor by ending this because I could never love you."

Maybe if I told them I hate them that would work better? And I love how abused women run from me like I'm the plague. I've never laid a hand on a woman in anger. If I beat them, would that make me more attractive to them? Or maybe I should do illegal drugs? It always amazes me how many people do drugs and seem to hang out and have fun with each other.

Fuck the world.

GaryC123

GaryC123

It's all I have to love. The last thing there is for me to love. So fuck the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
HLon99

HLon99

It's all I have to love. The last thing there is for me to love. So fuck the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And yet you will never truly learn how to love anything if you cannot learn how to love and respect yourself.

Z

Zoe1

you're an important voice for the mens' movement Gary ...