• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Bizarre delusions

On Fire

On Fire

I became convinced that everyone in the world except me, although possibly me also, was transgender and believed this totally from 2016 to 2019.
I also believed that all work was done unconsciously, with people logging into work and then being remote controlled by a quantum computer, and not remembering their work. I believed that an ultimate quantum computer based in Area 51 and run by the CIA had control over everything in the world, including peoples thoughts.
I am now diagnosed with schizophrenia, but also have Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder and autism.
My question to the forum is, has anybody else had delusions as bizarre as this?

Jam1990

Jam1990

Not quite that bizarre I suppose. My delusions are usually thinking that people are out to get me. People like secret government organizations. Sometimes I also feel like these organizations are listening to my thoughts.

mandy125

mandy125

Staff Member on Leave
Hi my delusions don't get as bad as yours
but
I did believe there was murders down the drain at one point last year and freaked out about drinking water boy was that fun x

On Fire

On Fire

My delusions were utterly consuming. I am now really lucky to be free of psychosis. I just take one medication, Aripiprazole 15mg/day.

On Fire

On Fire

Thanks for the responses. My delusions really were very bizarre. Not sure what that says about me as a person!

mandy125

mandy125

Staff Member on Leave
I don't think it mounts to much it is what it is pshycosis a brain disorder.. you can't really help what's going on.. you like many of us probably have too much time on your hands :hug: x