• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Bitter and melanchoholic

wraziel

wraziel

:(
Your "stable state" or so is be bitter and melanchoholic, sarcastic or is just me. Enjoy arts is only thing that puts me "happy" like, dunno if happy is precise word, peaceful maybe. Last month I've woke up with a burst of energy, and I've felt so powerful, but I dont like that state and puts me scared about if I a bipolar guy... sorry im rambling as ever

80% of time i feel bitter, I see other people that is happy, i cant understand cause I come from a good family

I just want peace.

bpd2020

bpd2020

I think it is wonderful you get some joy from the arts. When we have bpd anything that gives us a bit of joy is to be cherished. Sadly, mental illness can happen even if you come from a good family. It is just the illogical way it works. I hope once things change you will be able to get therapy. I know you said therapy is not happening right now due to covid. It is a shame you cannot have it online. Therapy has helped me so much.