• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Birthday

G

george81

Hi everyone. It's officially my birthday. I always struggle with my birthday, I feel like another year with me being a waste of space and hated by everyone. I have SH a lot tonight and am in a bit of a mess. I feel pathetic and an embarrassment. No one particularly wants to celebrate me still being alive, least of all me. Why is SH so addictive? I've been doing it now for 24 years! Love and hugs to all x

L

Lightanddark

Happy birthday

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Have a good birthday

G

george81

Thank you all for your birthday wishes. I feel disappointed and surprised I've made it to this age! Birthdays just seem to highlight how much of a waste of space I am to be honest, no one really wants to celebrate me still being here. I'm nothing and even I don;t know who I really am x

A

Aurin

1605143151938.png

You should at least eat something tasty. It is the only thing I actually like about birthdays, tasty food.

G

george81

Thank you so much everyone, there's little under an hour left of my birthday. It's been miserable as I expected and I know how little I'm worth. I feel utterly pathetic. I am a total waste of space. An embarrassment. Sorry guys x

L

Lightanddark

Ur not worthless. I like u George. And ur not pathetic. Believe in urself x

G

george81

Ur not worthless. I like u George. And ur not pathetic. Believe in urself x
Thank you so much. Sadly I feel worthless and know I am. I have been told how much everyone hates me and been called the 'ugliest person walking'. People have told me they 'hate the sight of me' and I understand why and I feel stupid for moaning when I can understand why people have said what they said. No one wants me around, I'm nobody. I have no personality, I don;t know who I am and what my likes and dislikes are, I adapt my personality to whatever the likes and dislikes of the person I'm with because I want them to like me. I have nothing to offer anyone, why am I still alive now at the age of 39? What a waste of space :low:

L

Lightanddark

Ur not a waste of space trust me. I feel like everyone hates me too.:( I also believe that everyone hates the sight of me. I no how u feel. If u wanna talk I’m here:dance:

Z

Zaz3

You're not a waste of space George. You're space is as worthy as anyone elses on this planet. I hope one day you can feel that is true 🙂

G

george81

Ur not a waste of space trust me. I feel like everyone hates me too.:( I also believe that everyone hates the sight of me. I no how u feel. If u wanna talk I’m here:dance:
Thank you so much. I have already SH'd tonight but I feel I will more in a bit. I will go out for walk. I feel like hurting my body is a way of punishing myself, especially for the people who hate me so I do it for them x

L

Lightanddark

I always feeling like going on late night walks. Please dont sh

G

george81

Late night walks are becoming part of my routine, sometimes gone 2 am and I got lost last time, thank god for Google maps! It;s nice to see foxes and badgers too. Usually the streets are empty, I did come across a bloke the other week who asked if I was ok but usually the streets are empty. I have already SH'd but feeling like I might again. I need to punish myself x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Self Harm Forum 10