Birthday blues

vanish

vanish

My birthday was only 3 weeks ago and I was promised an amazing present as I turned the big 40! Now everything has turned shitty and I have to pay for my own present. Cannot even afford a chocolate bar. Fuck it, I’m tired of trying anymore. I buy people nice things and they don’t reciprocate. Maybe they don’t like me? 😔 Letting the tears fall tonight.

megirl

megirl

Life sucks sometimes not looking forward to my birthday in 3 weeks time, last year I was in mental health ward for it, split up from the husband no cards or even a cake
Me too buy someone something with my last $10 then when I can't do it people fuck off
Happy birthday for the other week
Dissaponting sometimes yeh especially when you always go out of your way for others

megirl

megirl

I say its always the good ones that get shat on (us humans that is)

vanish

vanish

I hope your birthday is okay this year megirl. I was in hospital mental health unit for my wife’s birthday but I still made it special. She had cake, flowers 💐 balloons 🎈 everything. I even managed to get leave to take her out for her favourite meal.
Some people are just fuckers!

megirl

megirl

Thank you,
Wow thats lovely,a proper husband
Well realising more and more that my ex really isn't that great a person after all,

Bizzarebitrary

Bizzarebitrary

Happy belated birthday @vanish and I'm so sorry it was a big disappointment. 40 is a milestone and I get why it was particularly disappointing. Certainly let yourself feel that sadness and other emotions and if you can, treat yourself nicely and do something pleasant for yourself that doesn't require much of any money.