Birmingham Peeeeeps!!!

ChinéGirl

ChinéGirl

Good day :) :)

I'm wondering how many of us are from Birmingham in this forum?

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hiya ChineGirl (my computer doesn't have the accent on the e), and :welcome: to the forum. I don't come from there, but I do know a few who do. I'll try to contact them.

Would you like to go to the top and write a post in the Introductions so we can all know you and say hiya? Just a thought, no pressure honey.

Hope you are OK. xxx

ChinéGirl

ChinéGirl

Hi calypso - nice to meet you and yes it'd be fab to see Brummies here so i can give a shout out and say hi :D
I'm looking forward to running a meet-up group for Brummies especially to talk about mental health and how to optimize cognitive performance.

I'll drop an intro of myself tonight

nonotme nice to meet you - whereabouts do you live?

Darkred it's been a rather dull day, one that I'd like to forget. I haven't exactly been in the best of moods :'(

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Im not a million miles away I guess

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
my gp calls me mr brummie, said i'll live another 6 yrs and should live to see the high speed rail link completed, that gives me another 7 yrs to live, and whether i'll live to see my pension

H

hillclimbs

I'm a Midlander too, though not Birmingham. It's nice to know that there are other people not a million miles away - it can feel that way on a forum sometimes.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Fellow Midlander here to (Shropshire), hope it brightens up this weekend, could use some sunshine after a week in the office!
I used to live Shropshire too! Hello :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M West Midlands 1