• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

bipolor madness

M

mad as a hatter

what 2 write i don,t know but i feel i,m caught up in this illness i can,t control it ne more and it,s gettin worse not many high,s ne more just constant lows all the time u don,t seem 2 get a break from it either my mind constantlly racing with thoughts off idea,s but un fortunetly there mostly suicide thoughts like 2 nite i don,t want 2 be here ne more i,ve had enough i,ve got the tablets and i wana tk them 2 put myself out my misery cause the constant pain off this illness is 2 much and constantly bein let down by mh services is crushing me they don,t care i,m stuck on meds that don,t work waiting for my meds change that was mean,t 2 happen 6 months ago they,ve bk on there word like they always do they,ve won i can,t cope ne more i could write all nite but what,s the point i just want 2 die right now i,m finished they,ve worn me down them all and this illness im sorry if i,ve let u all down by giving in u have been so supportive i appreciate it so much

schiz01

schiz01

Sorry you are feeling so bad
Please don't give up hope things can and do change
Are you able to ring Samaritans ...They may not be able to solve your problems but just talking about them and having someone listen can be of help

W

warriorprincess

i'd agree spoke to samaritans the other week it just got me through the night and i felt different in the morning.
that's not to say i haven't fet like shit everyday since, this last week has been so hard but i know you'll know somewhere that all this shit won't last forever, but don't give up please. not now! xxx

M

mad as a hatter

thanks and i have spoke 2 them 2 nite the lady was very nice ans quite understanding i miss my mum badly i want 2 be with her but i love my family here 2 i don,t want 2 hurt them either i feel so stuck i,m seeing my cpn later so i,ll try chat 2 her things have been so better 2 i,m havin a nitemare with it all

C

Charlie123

hey Mad keep the head up!