• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Bipolar

G

GodsArtist1971

Psychosis voices won’t stop no medication cures it

Acorn

Acorn

Hello and welcome to the forum :welcome:

I’m sorry you aren’t having any luck with medication. It took 12 years to find the right meds for me. Don’t give up. There are also other ways of managing in the hearing voices sub forum.

G

GodsArtist1971

Really? I know God is within this but I can’t get a life together divorced he was a screaming crisis kicked him out after 10 years I tried I know God since a baby but why evil ideas when I don’t agree with thinking and talking ideas with God discussing evil people with me thrymy mouth? Is it God filling me in I can’t lose my faith

Acorn

Acorn

I see your faith is very important to you. I am wondering though, if maybe there are things you can do to help yourself other than depending on god. I don’t think they means losing your faith just looking along alternative routes.

TheScribe

TheScribe

Hello,
I hope that you kind find peace with this. I just wanted you to know that having faith is also trusting in your beliefs. During these difficult times, so many questions come about that we ask of ourselves and of God. In my own faith, I believe that my mental health suffers for a reason that even I am not sure of. I admit that in my own prayers, I doubt a lot in my faith. Yet, I also find strength.

I apologize and feel sorry that medication may not be working with the results that you seek. I agree that this takes more time and patience than we normally wish for. I hope that the right meds are found and are able to help soon. Please know that faith is always good, wherever it may be placed. I’ll pray in my own for you and hope that healing comes your way.

G

GodsArtist1971

I’m sorry you aren’t having any luck with medication. It took 12 years to find the right meds for me. Don’t give up. There are also other ways of managing in the hearing voices sub forum.
Thanks I got better medicine three days ago took 3 years to adjust the mgs feeling better

G

GodsArtist1971

I see your faith is very important to you. I am wondering though, if maybe there are things you can do to help yourself other than depending on god. I don’t think they means losing your faith just looking along alternative routes.
I’m new a state divorced 3 years ago don’t know anyone?

G

GodsArtist1971

Hello,
I hope that you kind find peace with this. I just wanted you to know that having faith is also trusting in your beliefs. During these difficult times, so many questions come about that we ask of ourselves and of God. In my own faith, I believe that my mental health suffers for a reason that even I am not sure of. I admit that in my own prayers, I doubt a lot in my faith. Yet, I also find strength.

I apologize and feel sorry that medication may not be working with the results that you seek. I agree that this takes more time and patience than we normally wish for. I hope that the right meds are found and are able to help soon. Please know that faith is always good, wherever it may be placed. I’ll pray in my own for you and hope that healing comes your way.
Thank you just got my medicine finally all set three days ago feeling healthy now thank you

G

GodsArtist1971

Thank you I finally got the right medication three days ago it’s been a three year adjustment prayers to you